Certamine

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A general rp site that welcomes multiple characters and encourages you to switch between them so you can have the most fun possible as you rp.

2 posters

Raisin' Hell

Scourge
    Scourge

Experience : 41

Raisin' Hell Empty Raisin' Hell

Post by Scourge Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:58 pm

Shugo's jaws stretched in an idle yawn as she meandered towards the bath-house. Sure, she could say that she was here to take a relaxing hot bath in naturally heated water, but if she said that, she would be lying. She was here for one reason and one reason only.

She was hungry, and this place seemed like the best option for feeding without raising too many eyebrows back where civilization was. Namely? Ares.

She didn't need that little punk interrupting her fun.

Strolling through the front door of the hot springs bath she briefly conversed with the lady at the front desk, buying herself a strangely short stay, before idling past the woman, smothering a broad, sharp-toothed grin with her hand as she pretended to yawn once more.

Once in the women's area of the bathhouse, Shugo looked around. Perfect. It was only her and a few other females. Creating too many clones of Ezaopn would be bothersome. Not because she wasn't capable, but because she was far too lazy.

Stripping down, she strolled over and slipped into the water, listening to the women converse in a cheery manner. Shugo scoffed under her breath at their petty conversation, earning a few sideways glares from the females.

Amused by their reaction, Shugo grinned and laughed. The women immediately screamed in shock.

Not wanting anyone to come along to be the hero, Shugo swiftly produced three shadowy wolves, who leaped through the air and latched onto the throats of the three women. The warm water slowly ran red, and Shugo went to work satisfying her hunger. She left one of the women for Ezaopn. She always left a fair amount for her companion.

Once she was satisfied, Shugo rose and quickly slipped on her clothes again. Her clothes grew damp as they leeched the water and blood from her skin.

"Much better~"

She murred, licking her lips. Her eyes flickered, and Ezaopn looked towards Shugo, and then vanished, leaving the hot spring a pale shade of red, gore and guts bobbing on the surface of the tinted water. She begun to wring out her hair.

She could hear a wonderfully chilling chorus of shouts as the bloody liquid began seeping to the men's side of the bathhouse.
    Dæmon
    Dæmon

Experience : 15

Raisin' Hell Empty Re: Raisin' Hell

Post by Dæmon Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:22 pm

A figure appeared on the horizon marching towards the geyser fields. He was a fiery demon in shiny breastplate armor with legplates to match, his bright red hair waved like it was ablaze and his hands didn't need armor with his charcoal-hued scales covering them.
    His pointy ears twitched, hearing a faint scream and stroked over his mottled horns.

Alacritas City...first impression?

He smelled the air for a minute.

Bloody...

He quietly cursed his curiousity getting the better of him again, whatever was 'causing all this uprising had to be, more of. Better be powerful to be worthy of the time.
    Scourge
    Scourge

Post by Scourge Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:41 pm

Shugo grinned with delight as the woman at the front desk burst into the room, eyes wide.

"What's wrong?! Why was everyone screaming--"

Shugo was upon the doe-eyed woman before she could finish her sentence. Sure, she had just eaten, but what was the problem with a little gluttony now and again, hm? Holding the female's forearms, Shugo ducked her head and latched her teeth into her jugular, jerking her head back roughly to let a fountain of blood flow freely. She could feast later. For now she would let the woman bleed to death.

She smelled more company. Three or four men, no doubt trying to play the hero, exploded into the room in a flurry of delicious confusion. It made her feel... strangely giddy, to see them run around like headless chickens, working to assess the situation.

Soon enough they turned on the blood spattered, crimson-haired Shugo, and charged. Shugo couldn't hold back a playful yawn. She produced two shadowy Wolves, and let them dispatch two of the men, meanwhile, Shugo grabbed the male who reached her first by the collar of his dampened shirt, and nimbly reached up with one hand, her middle and pointer finger extended.

She jammed her fingers into the man's eyeballs and pushed and jerked until the round orbs were ripped clean out of his skull. She dropped the screaming man and let him crumple to the floor, writing and whimpering as he clutched his skull.

The last man standing hesitated at the door, his eyes wide as he observed the bloody woman. Shugo, on the other hand, was on a flesh-high.

"You're one of those freaks with powers!"

Shugo grimaced in thought, and cocked her head to the side as she mused.

"A funny choice of last words, but I suppose to each his own."

Shugo reached out with one finger, hooked her other hand around the back of his neck, and punched her sharp index fingernail through the fleshy veil of his throat. Blood flowed freely as she dropped the man, basking in the sight and smell of her success.

"What a pity. You health-nuts are always so skinny... so little flesh..."

The sound of bones crunching resounded as Ezaopn feasted on the desk attendant beside Shugo, the woman still twitching and groaning in agony. Her eyes were pitch black, glossed over like glass orbs. The whole room was splattered with glorious flesh, blood, and gore.
    Dæmon
    Dæmon

Post by Dæmon Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:44 am

On the way in, he was ran into by a human, by the looks of it he was the only one left.

"Y..you're the one who did all this?! You're a mons...

And then was the screaming as hopefully the only survivor of this slowly burned to crisp on the floor before him. Monster? He had heard that name many times and despised it. Who was this lowly mortal to judge me.

He gave the human a light kick and he made a whimper. It was slightly satisfying but he had to move on.

He walked up the door of the room Shugo was in. The stink of impure blood was strong.

He pushed open the door and took a step inside, this was just about what he expected, blood, gore and intestines covered the floor.
    Scourge
    Scourge

Post by Scourge Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:45 pm

Shugo glanced up to catch sight of the strange man. Well. In all fairness, she couldn't call anyone strange, seeing as she was covered in blood and guts. Her glossy black eyes narrowed, filled with hostility.

Great. Some vigilante come to show her justice. Just what she needed after such a wonderful gorging.

Ezaopn raised his head and peered at the male, growling impatiently. Shugo held a hand up towards her companion, and Ezaopn swiftly grew silent.

"You here to lay down your own cutesy law, flame-boy?"

She rolled her eyes in a bored manner.
    Dæmon
    Dæmon

Post by Dæmon Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:58 am

Just getting to know the friendly locals.

He looked around the room.

Names can be a powerful thing, so I hope you I don't offend you with not introducing myself with my real name. You may call me...Zed, that's close enough.

He took a step inside not even seeing to mind the mess.

May I have the honor of knowing yours? Fake or not doesn't matter to me.
    Scourge
    Scourge

Post by Scourge Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:56 pm

Whatever meager interest Shugo had maintained before vanished, she let out a huff and yawned.

"Brilliant, a tourist."

Shugo said dryly, before rolling her shoulders and looking around the room. No way in Hell was she about to give this guy her real name.

"Well, Zed,"

Her voice held a fair amount of disdain and boredom.

"I don't care what your real name is, and I would tell me mine, except we aren't friends. Hell, we ain't even acquaintances!"

A laugh slipped past Shugo's lips. Her belly was full, Ezaopn's belly was full, and she was ready for a nap, so what reason would make her stick around? None.

Shugo headed towards the door of the blood soaked room. Her eyes flickered back to their usual crimson.

"I would skedaddle if I were you, Z. I have no doubts that the receptionist buzzed the cops before she came running back here."

Ezaopn followed at Shugo's heels, growling and gnashing his teeth impatiently.
    Dæmon
    Dæmon

Post by Dæmon Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:40 pm

Well, I can clearly take the hint that you don't want to go sightseeing with me. But I'm going to be heading into town later on.

He was going to let her leave before him and then take part himself two til four minutes after her departure. Lesser creatures should know how to use proper manners he thought to himself.

He let out a bored yawn and then mockingly said.

Maybe I'll even see someone powerful who can handle more then mere mortals.
    Scourge
    Scourge

Post by Scourge Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:21 pm

He was trying to goad her into an altercation, that much was obvious. Egotistical beings always reacted like bratty children when they did not get their way.

Oh Well. This guy was not Shugo's problem.

"Number one rule of being a tourist, spit-fire?"

She lofted a hand into the air and raised one finger; namely the middle one, as she walked away.

"Don't piss off the locals."

With that, Shugo headed back to her brother's house where she could booze up and then snooze in peace.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:05 am