Certamine

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A general rp site that welcomes multiple characters and encourages you to switch between them so you can have the most fun possible as you rp.

2 posters

HELLO ALL!

beem0b0t
    beem0b0t

Experience : 20

HELLO ALL! Empty HELLO ALL!

Post by beem0b0t Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:02 pm

Hello, I'm brand new here, tipped off to this role play forum by a friend, and I feel like something fresh may be a cool change of pace! I have been looking for something to take up my time since I can't really play League of Legends as infinitely as I used to, but nothing to taxing that it would take a while to re-learn. I also want this to be a good refresher on role-playing since it has been a while. Me and role-playing used to get along but have long since been parted. This will be most fun for me and I hope I can find a place here!
    beem0b0t
    beem0b0t

HELLO ALL! Empty Re: HELLO ALL!

Post by beem0b0t Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:53 pm

Also, i would like to ask if it is legal to have more than 1 character active at a time, as my first, Cumulus, would prove rather dull since i would have him wandering the wasteland. I read that it was legal, but i didn't know if this had changed and i wanted to make sure. Other than that, I hope i don't bother anyone with my oddities!
    RoyLancaster
    RoyLancaster
    Admin

Experience : 120

Post by RoyLancaster Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:05 pm

Perfectly legal.
    beem0b0t
    beem0b0t

Post by beem0b0t Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:31 am