Certamine

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A general rp site that welcomes multiple characters and encourages you to switch between them so you can have the most fun possible as you rp.

4 posters

Bright and Early

Bloo
    Bloo
    Admin

Experience : 160

Bright and Early Empty Bright and Early

Post by Bloo Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:39 pm

Kaname was the first to get up. He felt well rested, despite the fact that they went to sleep late, and woke up early. He never really required much sleep, and it was rare that anyone ever caught him tired. He wasn't sure if that had something to do with his power or no, but he wasn't going to complain about it. He sipped on his coffee as he walked back into the house. He'd been keeping himself busy this morning. He went out, along the outskirts of town. He'd broken into someone's home, he had no idea who it was, and he'd grabbed himself some fitting clothes. The pants were black cargos, with a lot of pockets and zippers. He'd also grabbed a white jacket with a hood he was sure would cover his face, and a hand gun that was in his other hand.

Bright and Early Accelerator6001363824_zps3c8a35ea

He rather like the new look, thinking it was more his style than he could hoped for, considering he was robbing some strangers house. All that was left now was to get their jobs in the clear, then depart. He waited around, sipping his coffee and cleaning his new gun off in the kitchen as he waited for the rest of the crew to wake. He hoped they were quick, knowing he wasn't a patient man, but he knew deep down he wouldn't leave until at least Asami came down. He didn't want to leave without her.
    Scourge
    Scourge

Experience : 41

Bright and Early Empty Re: Bright and Early

Post by Scourge Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:03 pm

Asami walked out of her room. She had woken up about an hour and a half earlier, but she had taken the time to shower and do her hair. Typical girl. There was stuff to be done, and she was in no rush to do it.

Her eyes fell upon Kaname, who was... cleaning... a gun... in the kitchen? Asami quirked her eyebrow and tilted her head, piping up cheerily.

"Good morning, Kaname~"

She ambled over towards him, peering at the gun with inquisitive pastel cyan eyes. She didn't seem embarrassed or concerned about what her Aunt had said yesterday, or anything else. She reached out nimbly and took the gun from him, holding it up to examine it. It was a nice gun, but she was sure it wasn't his. He hadn't had a gun last night. Or those new clothes.

"Someone's looking smooth."

Asami mused playfully. She tucked a bit of her hair behind her ear. Her long pink hair was left loose and her nails were painted the same shade of pink as her hair. She looked like the opposite of Kaname, with her peppy behavior and bright appearance. In fact, the only thing dark about her was  the casual black spaghetti-strap dress she was wearing, and her high heeled black ankle boots. After he had answered her last question, or if he had answered at all, she spun in a circle and then stood, smiling brightly.

"How do I look? Be honest! We're supposed to look like we're on a date... so.."

She glanced down at her clothes sheepishly.

Out Of Character - Dat Outfit;
    Spoiler:
    Bloo
    Bloo
    Admin

Post by Bloo Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:37 pm

When Asami came into the room, having woken  up finally, Kaname couldn't help but stare at her a bit. She looked cute in her dress. He watched as she paraded through the kitchen, and didn't resist as she took the gun from his hand. He figured she knew how dangerous it could be and wouldn't do anything stupid with it. He figured.

"I know you're not talking about me. I look like a bum compared to you and your fancy dress. You look beautiful, by the way. Am I gonna have to buy you dinner from some fancy restaurant? I mean, you did get all dressed up for me."

Kaname chuckled a bit at his joke as he reached out and grabbed his gun back from the girl. He put it into a hidden holster on his side that was easily covered by his new jacket. It was loaded and dangerous, but the city in general was dangerous for the two of them, knowing that Commander Ares was already out there somewhere.

"I don't think we have to wait for your dad, do we? Would he be upset if we left without word..?"

Kaname said as he finished off his coffee and tossed the cup into the trash. He started making for the door, it was breezy, but it was nice out. It was a great day for a date.

"I'd hate to piss your dad off before we even get to have our first date, right?"
    Scourge
    Scourge

Experience : 41

Post by Scourge Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:36 pm

Asami giggled at his words.

"Thank you!"

She bent her knees and pinched the side of her dress, acting out a playful curtsy before she stood straight, giving a tiny pout as he took the gun back. Smiling again she replied.

"Fancy? I would have thought you preferred a... different look."

A knowing smirk crossed her lips. Asami rarely smirked, but she hoped the expression along with the amused glint in her eye would let on that the statement meant more. Suddenly realizing that she was making such a playfully suggestive face she laughed and smiled sheepishly. She felt so strange lately...

Humming idly, she skipped over to him and linked her arm with Kaname's, looking up at him happily.

"My Dad'll be fine. I think deep down he thinks you're an okay guy."

She teased, sticking her tongue out at him slightly before she added.

"Besides, it'll be better if we go before he has the chance to decide he wants to interrogate you at gun-point before our 'date.'"

Blue eyes glinting, she waited, excited to get going.
    RoyLancaster
    RoyLancaster
    Admin

Experience : 120

Post by RoyLancaster Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:20 pm

You two look ready to have fun. I entered the room, my tie untied, and walked over to the refrigerator. I opened it, stared at it for a moment, realized I didn't have to eat anything because I didn't really have those sort of body processes, and proceeded to close the refrigerator.

I thought I'd go out and check on my car, so I began to head out the door, but I stopped for a moment to look back at the assassin kid. I pointed at him and said
    If she doesn't come back pregnant I'm going to kill you for skipping out on such an amazing opportunity. I stared at him in the eye for a moment before finally ducking out of the building and out into the yard.
    Avytrius
    Avytrius
    Admin

Experience : 114

Post by Avytrius Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:41 pm

Kyte turned on the device in his hand, feeling his powers restored once again, and grinning like a demon.

Splendid. I don't have time right now to make more...but it will come in handy.

Kyte deposited the device into his pocket, turning off the refabricated device from last night, and stepped into the kitchen from the stairwell, watching Roy walk outside.

And if she does come back pregnant I'm going to kill the father.

Kyte poured himself a tall glass of coffee, drinking it down. He didn't need it; he just liked the taste of coffee with creamer. He hadn't gone to sleep last night; he hadn't really felt the need. It wasn't as if he needed sleep, either. Putting the drink down without having gotten a single drop anywhere other than the inside of his mouth, he turned to look at Kaname and Asami, his face not that serious.

That's just my humor, Kaname. I'm sure you wouldn't do that type of thing anyways. Thanks for your help last night, Asa-chan...I do believe we've produced some results.

Kyte turned to Kaname again, handing him a small black device.

Take this. This is just my little science project I worked on with Asa-chan last night. She doesn't really have a use for it; it's meant for you, but she can use it too if you run into Ares and find your powers inaccessible. It basically counters the field Ares uses for a few feet around you. And if Ares happens to snatch it, he's in for a nasty surprise. I'd rather he didn't, though. It is my only prototype. I'd use it to surprise him, cause he seems to be clever.

He put a hand on Kaname's shoulder, gazing straight into his eyes.

You need to understand this is the first time my daughter has been in anyone else's hands to protect. Please keep her out of harm's way.

He then nodded to Kaname, before letting go and hugging Asami.

Be safe, sweetie. I'll see you in a bit.

He then followed Roy out to his car.
    Bloo
    Bloo
    Admin

Post by Bloo Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:55 am

Roy's joke earned a rare chuckle from Kaname. He figured the man was trying to take after the wolf lady, and he found the impression rather amusing. Kaname was not that easy to make uncomfortable, so he just ignored it. That's when the father came in, of course. Kyte heard the comment and made a threat. Kaname chuckled at that too, far before Kyte explained that he was making a joke... because that was obviously a joke to him. When Kaname came to the house, he may have been wounded and tired, but now he was healed and 100%. He wasn't threatened easily. He grabbed the device, wondering if it would really work. It sounded too good to be true.

"I'll keep her safe."

Kaname said, his tone getting a little possessive as he reached out to grab Asami's hand. He realized it may have been a bit bold, considering they were only supposed to be pretending to be on a date... but he liked being around her, he'd told her that already. He wanted to be with her, and he was eager to get her to himself. He made sure not to voice that opinion.

"Let's get going. I don't want us to get there too late, and give Ares time to plan more."

He said, leading her out of the house, her hand in his. He knew that he could keep her an arms length away, but he didn't. He made sure they were nearly touching with their shoulders as they walked. He didn't voice it aloud, still, but his body probably made it clear that he liked being close to her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:48 am