Certamine

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A general rp site that welcomes multiple characters and encourages you to switch between them so you can have the most fun possible as you rp.

2 posters

Kaname's Techs

Bloo
    Bloo
    Admin

Experience : 160

Kaname's Techs Empty Kaname's Techs

Post by Bloo Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:20 am

Name: I'm just warming up.
    Type: Passive
    Description: When Kaname is in battle, he loves to show off his overpowering strength. Whenever he Counters or Overpowers an attack, it fuels his ego, allowing him to build up some energy that he can unleash.
    Effect: Whenever Kaname overpowers an attack, he gets 10% of the power in his attack that he used towards a fury counter. This fury can stack up to 100% of his Focus. The fury on it's own does nothing, but it can enhance or activate techs.

Name: Now I'm really pissed off.
    Type: Active
    Description: Kaname's arrogance grows exponentially when he finds himself on the winning side of a fight, or if he's just able to push the enemies attacks back. With his fury built up, he unleashes a deadly attack.
    Effect: Kaname uses all of his fury to unleash a monstrous attack equal to his base Focus + all of his fury.
    Uses: 2
    Cooldown: 5

Name: Spirit Breaker
    Type: Active
    Description: Kaname charges up a powerful display of skill, showing a true mastery over his power that is otherwise unseen, launching an attack that is stronger than any other.
    Multiplier: x1.5 Focus
    Uses: 2
    Cooldown: 5

Name: Overpowering Might
    Type: Buff
    Description: After Kaname has built up a bit of fury, he naturally goes into a bit of a rage that allows him to empower all his attacks for a few turns.
    Effect: When Kaname hits 50% of his maximum rage, he gets a 10% buff to his Focus for the next 5 turns.
    Avytrius
    Avytrius
    Admin

Experience : 114

Kaname's Techs Empty Re: Kaname's Techs

Post by Avytrius Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:45 am

I'm Just Warming Up

I wanna put a limit on this. You can only enhance an attack with three Fury counters per attack, and the combined effect of these counters can not exceed an enhancement of 30% of your Focus. If that makes sense.

Now I'm Really Pissed Off

The enhancement can't exceed 100% of your Focus.

Spirit Breaker

Approved.

Overpowering Might

Approved.
    Avytrius
    Avytrius
    Admin

Experience : 114

Post by Avytrius Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:49 pm

Revisions made due to our Facebook discussion.

I'm Just Warming Up

Approved.

Now I'm Really pissed Off

Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:05 pm