Certamine

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A general rp site that welcomes multiple characters and encourages you to switch between them so you can have the most fun possible as you rp.

5 posters

Midnight Stroll

Dorian Featherfall
    Dorian Featherfall

Experience : 42

Midnight Stroll - Page 2 Empty Re: Midnight Stroll

Post by Dorian Featherfall Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:14 am

Unfortunately, it seemed as if Dorian had stumbled upon them during the end of their conversation, and only gathered minimal information. It seemed as if the one in the business suit had some sort of ambition that he was recruiting for, and if he was asking a soldier in the street, or at least a man with military training of some sort, then Dorian could only imagine what sort of goal he had in mind. The man in camouflage mentioned that he had his own industry as well, which intrigued the ninja, but the man would probably be easier to find than someone in a suit. Besides that, the goals of the suited man seemed more pressing at the time, so he decided to investigate a bit more.

Dorian carefully stepped closer to the automobile, wary not to make a sound. On his way over, he noticed dents in the asphalt, as if something had crash landed, leading over to the car, which seemed in pretty good condition, minus the missing glass. He continued to inspect the car from the outside, hoping that the man was one that like to think aloud, so that Dorian could perhaps catch a clue of his plan.
    RoyLancaster
    RoyLancaster
    Admin

Experience : 120

Post by RoyLancaster Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:23 pm

Alright, bye bye now.

I turned around once the guy had left and walked back to my car. I assumed that since he fixed it, it would work again. I leaned up against it, thinking aloud. What was that bar called again? The Dive? I suppose I should head there next. Can't hire an assassin without having the proper meeting.

With that, I slid into my car, moved my body's remains into the passenger seat, and proceeded to exit the area.
    Dorian Featherfall
    Dorian Featherfall

Experience : 42

Post by Dorian Featherfall Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:14 pm

Success, the man did think aloud. The man went so far as to say where he was going, and what kind of person he was to meet. When he got into the car, the man seemed oddly calm about moving a pair of legs into the passenger seat. Those same legs had the same pants the man was wearing, but Dorian didn't think much of it, but he did find it odd that there was a lack of blood. He thought that they must be props, or maybe this man was an ability user. Even more reason to be wary.

After the suspicious man drove off, and Dorian was alone, he stopped his ability and dropped the invisibility.

"The Dive, huh."

A bar, not someplace he would fit in very easily, and even being invisible, the place could be tight. Dorian would probably need a disguise, but first he would need to know what clothing would be suitable. He followed after the car, becoming invisible again as he took his first step forward. First thing that was needed was reconnaissance.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:25 am