Certamine

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A general rp site that welcomes multiple characters and encourages you to switch between them so you can have the most fun possible as you rp.

2 posters

China Town

Dorian Featherfall
    Dorian Featherfall

Experience : 42

China Town Empty China Town

Post by Dorian Featherfall Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:15 pm

In one of the busiest parts of town, China Town, and down one of the narrow back alleys, there was an old abandoned shop. From the outside it seemed that no one had lived there for quite some times. The windows were boarded up and the door was no longer the original, what was left was a couple of old two by fours nailed together to cover up the door on old squeeky hinges. The sign above would read 'Old Man Cho's Medicine Shop' in japanese, if not for one of the missing characters. The old door creeked open on it's own, before falling closed.

For anyone else, the old wooden floor board would creek with every step, but being able to walk across these floors without making a sound was a part of his training. The old man that used to live here had a habit of sneaking up on nosey kids and scaring them. Now all the shelves were mostly empty and dusty, and no one had been served in years. Dorian maintained his invisibility as he glided through the old shop. Sometimes the neighboorhood kids would dare each other in a test of courage to enter the haunted shop. It had gotten it's reputation because of Dorian. He had scared a nosey kid a while back, and now it's become a regular thing.

Fortunately for him, his old sensei had a hidden room where Dorian now lives. He pressed a button on top of a high shelf, way above eye level, and the wall nearby clicked. He pushed the wall in and slid it to the side, revealing his small room. Only a bed, a small desk, dresser, and a lamp furnished the room. As the door closed, Dorian dropped his invisibility revealing that he had all the blood washed off himself before he came here. He looked for the phone Ares gave him and dialed him.

"I was too late. I spotted the grey suited man, who's name I found out is Lancaster, and followed him into a skyscraper belonging to The Matress Company. When I got to top floor, the metal user had already murdered everyone there, including Mr. Lancaster, but shortly after I made my entrance, he spung back to life and jumped out the window I broke in. He must have some kind of regenerative power.

The metal user wasn't hostile towards me because I was another ability user and he warned me of you. He claimed that you threatened his family to get a blood sample, and now he's going to go on a rampage untill he finds you. This is what I meant when I said you need to be careful around these kinds of people. He claimed that The Matress company is, or at least was supporting you, and by stiking at them, he is cutting your funding. By the sound of it, it seemed as if Mr. Lancaster now has control over the company.

Such a hypocrite. He says he is coming after you because you threatened his family, and now he is tearing other families apart just to get at you. I understand why you want to catalogue people like this, and they are exactly the kind of people I hunt.

Speaking of which, another psychopath has entered the fray. I'm not sure what his power is, but he is an ability user for sure. He was able to spot me when the metal user was not. By what I could decipher of his words, he was sent up to deal with me by Mr. Lancaster, after he pinned the murders on me and alerted the whole building.
    "
    EventMaster
    EventMaster
    Admin

Experience : 15

China Town Empty Re: China Town

Post by EventMaster Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:16 pm

Message to Dorian from Ares:
    Dorian Featherfall
    Dorian Featherfall

Experience : 42

Post by Dorian Featherfall Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:57 pm

After getting his response from Ares, Dorian made his way out of his hideout, making sure his secret door remained secret. He disguised himself in his invisibility before stepping out and made his way to the clinic by his usual route, rooftops.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:29 am