A general rp site that welcomes multiple characters and encourages you to switch between them so you can have the most fun possible as you rp.


    Introduction

    Share
    avatar
    Bloo
    Admin

    Posts : 121
    Experience : 160
    Join date : 2013-08-16
    Age : 24

    Introduction

    Post by Bloo on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:50 pm

    There's always been something special about Alacritas City, but nobody could quite put their finger on it. It harbors some of the most powerful, and strangest beings ever to exist. Most people in this city have... powers. So much so that the city is renowned and draws in anyone with unusual talents almost like a magnet. The city itself has it's own military designed to protect the innocent civilians from rampaging powerful creatures and people alike. Roughly 80% of it's population are level 0, but the other 20%? That's where you guys come in.

    The other 20% are capable of becoming the most powerful and influential people, or creatures, ever to exist. They are comprised of Werewolves, Vampires, Robots, and any other kind of freak you can imagine.

    So... where does your story start?

      Current date/time is Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:29 pm