A general rp site that welcomes multiple characters and encourages you to switch between them so you can have the most fun possible as you rp.

Dissection

Stein

Experience : 21

Dissection

Post by Stein on Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:06 am

Name: "I don't like people getting very close to me."
    Type: Passive trait
    Description: "Close combat has never been one of my strong suits. The only time I ever really get close to someone is to shake their hand, hold conversation, or dissect. I've altered my own sweat glands to trigger whenever my adrenal glands activate, and start secreting hydrofluoric acidic gas. I can turn this off at will, but people who try to assault me up close most often regret it."
    Effect: Anyone who gets in close/melee range to Dracula, unless he deactivates the system, takes 75% of his Focus in damage.

Name: "Nobody likes acid in their face."
    Type: Offensive
    Description: "I really don't like being so uncivilized, but sometimes people really don't stop bothering you until you break a flask of hydrofluoric acid or anything else on their face."
    Effect: Focus x1.5
    Uses: 2
    Cooldown: 5
    RoyLancaster
    Admin

Experience : 120

Re: Dissection

Post by RoyLancaster on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:40 pm

"I don't like people getting very close to me."

So anyone who gets close to you immediately takes damage? Can they react to this? Does it penetrate defenses? Is it just an immediate reduction in HP because they wanted to give you a hug?

"Nobody likes acid in their face."

Approved.

Chuck's Theme
    Stein

Experience : 21

Post by Stein on Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:16 pm

Do they immediately take damage? It depends. If they're coming in close to stab me, yes.

Can they react? Also depends. If I had positioned myself close, they could dodge away from it and not automatically take damage.

Does it ignore defense? I'd prefer it to, but you'd probably want 50% Focus for that. I'm fine with 50.

Drugs, not hugs. >=I

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:40 am