A general rp site that welcomes multiple characters and encourages you to switch between them so you can have the most fun possible as you rp.

Does this count as date number 2?

Bloo
    Admin

Experience : 160

Does this count as date number 2?

Post by Bloo on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:30 pm

Kaname wanted to see how far Ares had kept monitored. He knew that the city was probably covered in cameras, but how far out they went was debatable. It had to be expensive to put all these cameras up, so he couldn't have them everywhere... right? The answer would reveal just how much the government supported his plan to register everyone with powers. If they go all they way out of the city then he probably has a wide budget to spend, which means everyone in the city's government was supporting him. That could be troublesome... but he pushed the thoughts out of his head, not wanting them to distract too much from the pretty lady next to him. He knew he had a mission, but he wanted to focus on the girl more, and he always did what he wanted.

On their way out of the city, he'd spotted a few more cameras. He didn't want to take them out, not yet. He didn't want the police on their tail, knowing where they were going. So when they stopped at the grocery store to pick up their lunch, he'd written all of the cameras locations down, to be sure he wouldn't forget. As they made their way further out of the city, the cameras seemed to disappear. That was nice. He came up on the outskirts of town, where there was a few farms. He walked Asami into an empty field that was by a stable. In front of them were horses wandering in their gated area.

"I figured you for an animal person. I saw this place a few times before... they let ya ride the horses for cheap, apparently. I've never been. The bigger the animal, the less they like me, heh."

He said as he started throwing a blanket he'd picked up at the store down and setting up a nice little spot for them to eat. He was still looking for cameras, just not that hard. He figured if they were this far out, though, they'd be better hidden than the other ones.

"So... you like it?"

Kaname's Theme
    Scourge

Experience : 41

Re: Does this count as date number 2?

Post by Scourge on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:25 pm

Asami enjoyed the quiet walk, being close to Kaname, not worrying about anything.

Well. She was keeping an eye out for cameras, but those seemed to make themselves scarce the further and further they got from the city. That, and Kaname was doing a good job of picking them out and memorizing them, he proved that much when he wrote them down at the grocery store.

As they arrived at their destination, she gasped. Horses! Asami let out a little squeal and clung onto Kaname's arm, squeezing gently. This was the best date ever!

Cheeks flushed, Asami bit her lip, looked between the horses and Kaname, let out a little whimper and tackled Kaname onto the blanket he had laid out. She hugged him tightly, her voice pitched like an excited child.

"You are a saint, y'know that?"

Asami pulled back and sat up on his belly, smiling excitedly. Playfully, she reached under his hood to ruffle his hair.

"I don't give two monkey-turds about what anyone says, or what you say, you're a saint!"
    Bloo
    Admin

Post by Bloo on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:43 pm

Kaname could see he was right in picking where they went. If he wasn't sure before, he was when the girl tackled him. It was playful, but he had to be impressed with her strength. He himself was skinny, and easily taken from her surprise attack. She called him a saint, and he nearly burst out laughing. She was calling him a saint? Was it opposite day?

"You can think that if ya want, but I know a great many people who'd disagree. Hell, when we first met, didn't I brutally murder 2 people in front of you? Don't tell me you forgot already."

Kaname pushed himself off the ground, dusting his back off as he did.He pulled out his sandwich and started munching on it slowly as he talked with her.

"So, now that we know where all these cameras are, I think we're going to have to get more people to take them all out. We'll probably be able to do another hit and run before we go back today, but we can't try to take all of them out or they'll just follow our trail and confront us. That'd put ya in needless danger..."

He said before he thought about it. He didn't realize how protective of the girl he'd gotten, not fully, until just then. He didn't want to sound like he was overly attached so early, but he was.

"...and I told your dad I'd bring ya back safe. So we'll clear out one more spot. I think the High School would be best. We'd fit right in."

He concluded, staring into her eyes the whole time. He wanted to say something else, but he wasn't sure what, so he bit his tongue.

"Look at me, being all business when we're on a date. Sorry. I'm not used to this yet."

Kaname's Theme
    Scourge

Post by Scourge on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:00 pm

Asami didn't seem to care what he said, as long as he was talking and upbeat.

"So what? You act like it's the first time I've seen people die!"

Grinning, she let out another giggle and pulled a bag of cotton candy out into the open. Of course she'd gotten cotton candy. She wasn't all that hungry, plus she loved sugar.

That was an understatement. More accurately... it was a miracle she had any teeth, let alone the fact that she never got cavities.

She opened her mouth in a big 'o', opened the bag, and took a bite, smiling. Asami hummed and swayed as the fluffy goodness dissolved.

"Don't worry, this is the best first date I've ever been on!"

Asami declared confidently.
    Bloo
    Admin

Post by Bloo on Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:49 pm

Kaname raised his eyebrow at her statement. Just how many people had she seen die? He decided not to ask. It would probably be rude, he wasn't too good at telling what was socially acceptable and what wasn't. She started eating her candy, another thing he thought a little odd... who eats candy for lunch? There was no way that was healthy, but he noticed how good of a shape she was in quite often... She must have been quite blessed.

"Of course it is. I'm here."

He said with an arrogant smile. He was always a cocky one, and was glad he could feel himself getting back to normal.

"So how's your dad gonna take this? I don't think he likes the idea of you being close to anyone."

Kaname said, yawning widely as he did. He looked to the animals that weren't too far away. He was scanning the stable for cameras. If there was any, they'd probably be near civilization, and houses were few and far between out here.

Kaname's Theme
    Scourge

Post by Scourge on Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:34 pm

Asami took another bite of the fluffy cotton candy, and turned her gaze to the horses.

"He just wants what's best for me. I know at times he can seem a tad... overzealous about it... but I know he's doing his best."

In silent contemplation her eyes tracked the horses as they grazed in their paddock.

"As for how he'll feel about this... I'm not sure."

She decided, looking down nervously at the grass surrounding the picnic blanket.
    Bloo
    Admin

Post by Bloo on Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:51 pm

Kaname gave a half smile at her response. He wasn't too worried about how her father felt, more worried about how that would affect her feelings, but it seemed like she was just as apathetic about it. He'd finished his meal, silently admiring the girl as she watched the horses do their thing. He wasn't really interested in them. When he finished, he waited a few moments, laying back with his arms behind his head, staring up into the sky.

"Sometimes I wish things could always be this simple, but at the same time I know it'd drive me insane. I don't have the patience for it, really. I need to be doing something all the time, it seems... Call me nuts, but I'm sure if it weren't for this military thing, I'd be in the same situation with some other mysterious force of evil, because that's just the life I live."

With that, he stood up, gathering their stuff they bought. He'd throw it out soon, no use keeping it. Not like he planned on going on another picnic anytime soon.

"Let's get out of here. Should check on your dad, then sweep out the cameras we saw on the way here."

Kaname's Theme

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:42 am