A general rp site that welcomes multiple characters and encourages you to switch between them so you can have the most fun possible as you rp.

Webrins, STC

Webrins

Experience : 30

Webrins, STC

Post by Webrins on Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:47 pm

Name: Shiloh MgGuvern
    Nickname: Webrins
    Race: Human

Hair Style: Long
    Hair Color: Dark Brown
    Eye Color: Light Blue
    Clothing: Prefers wearing black. Main uniform consists of a black Kevlar vest, with white tank top underneath. Black leather jacket, gray metal-knuckle gloves. Black skirt with black compression shorts underneath. Black, fitted combat boots. And weapons.
    Accessories: Weapons..
    Other Details: She always has weapons?

Personality: “I have a job to do” is the usual go-to reply from Webrins. Duty comes first, and she remains loyal to a fault when it comes to her homeland. To her, this job is her life. There is nothing else, and she’s willing to obey orders down to a T, as she has done in the past. Never has her will wavered, and she doesn’t see that happening anytime soon in the near future. She’s still normal, mind you, outside of work, but when there’s a fight, she’s locked on.
    Strengths: Loyal, well-trained and experienced, enthusiastic
    Weaknesses: Stubborn
    Hobbies: Training
    Quirks: She has a habit of giving stupid comments the silent treatment.

Powers: Combat Strategy
    “Dude, that’s not even a power..” You’re right—it isn’t. She’s completely human, save for maybe some amazing physical fitness levels she’s managed over the years. Her major skill which has saved her time and time again is her ability to think on her feet in battle. With her trusty tactics, her signature long-range assault rifle, Starbone, and the allies she has working with her, entering a combat zone and solving problems is her super power.

History: Her father was on the military force for 15 years before he perished, but that wasn’t the motivation in her life. Her mother, who married the man simply because it worked with her own schedule. When a man can’t be around that often, he can’t ask where you are when you aren’t home. As a Special Tactics Officer of the Alacritas Military, her duties came before her love life. That being said, she stepped over that line when she let herself get carried away over revenge for the monster that killed her husband.. by training her daughter in the ways she was trained and continuing a family tradition she swore off years before marrying.

That being said, Shiloh, while unaware of the twisted plot she had been drafted into, remains aware of the lack of normalcy in her life. Little girls aren’t put through what she was put through. It’s still her life. It’s up to her to deal with it.

--

I heard that I need to speak with Bloo if I want a ranked character in the Alacritas Military. My concept was having a Special Tactics Commander as a character who would work field operations when called upon with her troop of soldiers, if that’s fine. I guess I would need to talk to you about it more.
    Avytrius
    Admin

Experience : 114

Re: Webrins, STC

Post by Avytrius on Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:43 am

Well your character seems fine, but if approved as is, she won't be able to use Focus. At all. And I'll have our fellow administrator Bloo contact you.

Strength- 100 ♠️ Focus- 100 ♠️ Accuracy- 100 ♠️ Speed- 100 ♠️ Health- 400
    Webrins

Post by Webrins on Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:17 pm

In the Rules, it says that Focus also decides the strength behind a bullet. If I use guns, I'll still need Focus, right? If you're referring to being able to use Focus for sensing stuff, then I'd probably not be able to actually do that as a human, right, or is that just universal?
    Webrins

Post by Webrins on Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:22 pm

I think I fixed my signature, too. My bad.
    Bloo
    Admin

Experience : 160

Post by Bloo on Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:25 pm

Yes, shooting a gun comes from focus, and you only ever need to sense invisible characters or things.

{ Focus: 130 }{ Accuracy: 100 }{ Speed:100}{ Health:440 }
    Kaname Godfrey
    Kaname's Theme
    Bloo
    Admin

Experience : 160

Post by Bloo on Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:27 pm

Also, PM me anything you wanted me to look at. I encourage people being with the military, just wanna know exactly what you'll do before.

{ Focus: 130 }{ Accuracy: 100 }{ Speed:100}{ Health:440 }
    Kaname Godfrey
    Kaname's Theme
    Webrins

Post by Webrins on Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:03 pm

Thank you for the approval!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:16 am