A general rp site that welcomes multiple characters and encourages you to switch between them so you can have the most fun possible as you rp.

The Mattress Company

RoyLancaster
    Admin

Experience : 120

The Mattress Company

Post by RoyLancaster on Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:15 am

I drove right up to the entrance of our skyscraper and got out of the car. My usual valet walked up, impressed. Woah, Mister Lancaster, sweet ride.

I flipped him the keys. Fifteen minutes. Have fun. Once my army man intern got out of the car, the valet got behind the wheel and drove off into the city. I was sure he would indeed have fun.

I led my army man intern through the front doors and up to my office. On the way there, I stopped at security, where I had a man... On the inside. Well, I mean, theoretically I was on the inside too, but this guy knew all about my plans. Still don't know his name though.

Oh, hey, Mister Lancaster. Checking up on your little system? He pulled back a panel in the wall connected to the computers and cameras. Inside was a bulbous, kinda gross looking system of combined mechanical wires and flesh and nerves. I touched it and merged it with my finger, instantly gaining access to all the security cameras in the building and seeing through all of them at once. It seemed like the meeting was already about to start. We'd be late.

And this runs up to my office, so I can play with it from there? My security guy nodded. Good. Come, let's go.

My new intern and I proceeded to go to the meeting room at the top of the skyscraper, since a stop by my office was something we no longer had time for. Along the way, I ducked into a closet and grabbed a box of 200 springs, handing them to my helper for the day. Weaken these, I said to him about thirty seconds before I flung the doors to the meeting room wide open and declared Alright, I'm here, jackasses. What nonsensical dribble do you have to bother me with today?

Chuck's Theme
    Avytrius
    Admin

Experience : 114

Re: The Mattress Company

Post by Avytrius on Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:42 am

Kyte watched as they rolled up in front of a skyscraper, a valet coming for Roy. Kyte got out of the car when he did, quickly walking around to stand beside him as he took care of the valet, and then followed him into the building.

They made a stop at security, as Roy checked with a man who seemed to also be in league with him, showing Kyte his camera system, which was an interesting combination of machinery and organics.

A very interesting power, indeed.

After Roy tapped into some of his surveillance, he made sure that he could access it from the meeting room, and then took Kyte along again, heading towards the top. On the way there, Roy handed him a box of springs, telling him to weaken them. Without even breaking pace, speaking, or skipping a beat, Kyte hollowed out the springs considerably, taking the remaining steel that he had removed and forming it into a hollow dagger that was tucked into his sleeve, concealed.

They then went into the meeting room, Roy asking in a familiar tone what they wanted from him. Kyte started acting nervous like any intern would, looking around at the meeting board and looking timid about the fact that Roy had used such a word in a board meeting.

Strength- 100 ♠️ Focus- 100 ♠️ Accuracy- 100 ♠️ Speed- 100 ♠️ Health- 400
    RoyLancaster
    Admin

Post by RoyLancaster on Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:58 am

Wah! Wah wah wah wah wah wah! Wah wah wah. They were talking to me, but I never paid attention to what they said. They sounded like the adults in that old show, the Peanuts, or whatever. I'm surprised they still tried to talk to me.

While two of them tried to Wah at me and the rest tried to Wah at each other, I slammed my fist down on the table in front of me, shouting
    No, I have the real problem! We're not going to discuss useless shit this time, fellow airheads! A true threat to our company's name has presented itself, and it is in the form of... I motioned for my intern to hand me a spring. Once he did, I snapped it in half with my fingers, as I had expected to be able to. Springs. The goddamn springs are weak and broken. We can't sell mattresses if our mattresses are stabbing people in multiple places the moment they're used. Who's fault is this?

I knew a simple statement like that would send them into complete turmoil and overload. They began to Wah at each other like cows in heat, while I just relaxed in my chosen seat and watched the arguments arise. Just for fun, I tried to balance a spring on my forehead. I kind of hoped my intern would take advantage of that. That would be fun.

Chuck's Theme
    Avytrius
    Admin

Post by Avytrius on Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:17 am

Kyte watched as all of the board members continued to prattle on and demoralize each other, descending into a room of madness. How did a company like this even keep afloat if their executive members couldn't talk to each other? Kyte knew not if Roy's intention was to end all of this dysfunction, but he personally didn't care. They would die.

Roy finally confronted them, saying they weren't going to spend valuable time arguing over meaningless crap, and said that they were now threatened to be undermined because of their faulty springs. They burst into even more chaos than before, which was impressive considering what Kyte had thus far witnessed, and saw Roy lean back. Was this not a perfect moment?

Not particularly caring if they paid attention, Kyte drew the knife from his sleeve, approaching Roy as he donned an insane grin.

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you," Kyte took Roy's hair in his hand, putting the knife to his throat, "Man and knife."

Kyte hoped Roy was actually willing to put on a show of him being dead and spray some blood at least. In the moment that he slit Roy's throat, the springs all burst into small little shards, before rotating at a high velocity around the room, Kyte intending to shred every board member into little pieces. Though they were small, they would go through flesh, bone, and even metal easily.

RoyLancaster
    Admin

Post by RoyLancaster on Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:37 am

Not many here at the company knew I had a power, so I had to make sure to keep up powerless appearances. As such, as my throat was cut, I rapidly produced blood and sprayed it across the table. Even with the sudden splash of red, no one noticed the "death" until the whizzing storm of metal insanity began piercing through my former associates and shredding the flesh.

As expected, the only guy who was able to defend against the attack was what's-his-face, the guy who was third in line for the mattress throne. His power was weird. It was like nothing could penetrate his skin. No matter what happened to him, his skin was an incredible defensive barrier that nothing could pass.

That didn't mean he had an immunity to internal injuries.

The man let out a bloodcurling scream, and fell onto the ground, battered and bruised, but not bleeding. He seemed to whimper, from what I could tell in my dead state. My intern had better finish this up fast. That guy was a blabber.

Chuck's Theme
    Avytrius
    Admin

Post by Avytrius on Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:15 pm

Kyte watched as he ripped everyone to pieces with ease...all but one. Watching the man whimper on the ground, the metal blizzard stopped, and then collected into a seemingly liquid ball next to Kyte, as he looked down at him.

"How very interesting. Even someone above my level couldn't just tank that unless they were defense-oriented. Is this your ability?"

Kyte plunged his ability into the metal amalgam, grabbing onto something, and then pulled it out, the ball rearranging its molecules to become more durable as it became a hatchet. Kyte knew he couldn't cut the man, and didn't want to waste time on his insides, but it seemed blunt force trauma was something this skin didn't do much for. While a hatchet primarily chopped, it had plenty of blunt force to go into it.

"Curious, let's see how-" Kyte went ahead and hacked for his head in the middle of speaking. If someone were feigning, and being talked down to, they could usually anticipate an attack at the end of a sentence. This might surprise him. "Long your bones can stand up to my attacks."

As Kyte did this, he mentally scanned the man for any metal he may have on the inside of his body already, and started collecting the remaining metal in the room, if there was any.

Dorian Featherfall

Experience : 42

Post by Dorian Featherfall on Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:25 pm

As Dorian made his way through the building as inconspicuous as possible, making sure not to move anything on his own, he had overheard some of the other employees. They gossiped about some meeting taking place on the top floor of the building. All the board members were there, and the man he was following was the last person missing. Even more gossip went on about the man he brought with him. Rumors went on about his identity, mostly about him being a new intern, but Dorian knew what he was here for.

Dorian was doing rounds around the financial district, seeing of he could get a glimpse of that grey suited man. Although, he made it easy to find with his loud new car. It caught his attention, and when he went to check it out, he saw the grey man and someone else getting out of it and into the skyscraper. Getting in undetected was easy enough with Dorian's invisibility, but moving around inside undetected was the hard part.

Eventually, the ninja managed to get himself into one of the main stairwells, and made a race for the top. As he had suspected, there was no access to the top floor, but at least there was rooftop access. Dorian broke the lock on the door and burst through. He might have alerted security, but it didn't matter now, he wasted too much time getting up here. It would be likely if the killing had started.

Quickly taking in his surroundings, Dorian formulated a plan. He spotted some rope and other equipment that some window washers had left behind. He ran over to the rope, fastened it to large pipes that were sticking out of the rooftop. Taking a few steps back, Dorian leaped over the side of the building, hoping he would hit a window. Luck was on his side, even more so than he thought at first.

Still maintaining his invisibility, Dorian crashed through the window and landed on the middle of the conference table. Unfortunately he was too late, and the bloody massacre left behind unknowingly tracked blood onto Dorian's boots. He quickly took in the situation leaped off the table, and onto the wall next to the man with the hatchet, and the frail looking businessman. He could only assume that the man with the full metal hatchet was the assailant.

Dorian gathered his chi into his legs, preparing to kick off the wall. At the same time he gathered his chi into his arms, ready to strike. Quickly, he launched off the wall, leaving an impression, and lunged at the hatchet man, arms extended, fists closed.

-----------------
    FIGHT!

Action 1: Invisibility (Endurance: 130)
    Action 2: Chi Strike (Focus: 120, Accuracy: 90)

Strength: 60
    Defense: 0
    Focus: 120
    Endurance: 130
    Accuracy: 90
    Speed: 0

Health: 300
    Avytrius
    Admin

Post by Avytrius on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:51 am

Kyte raised the hatchet overhead, and swung it downwards, but was interrupted by the sudden shattering of the window. They were on the top floor, so that was certainly irregular. Kyte turned to the window, before seeing something step in blood on the conference table. The depth level of their soles disappeared from the blood, causing a few flecks to come towards Kyte's general direction.

Kyte hopped back, gathering metal under the layer of blood that was forming on the floor as those soles appeared in blood on the wall near where he was standing.

Invisibility? Haven't seen that in a while. Usually my aura disperses it...

As the wall cracked, metal instantly sprang up in front of him, covered in the blood from the floor, and metal appeared from nowhere, forming into armor on Kyte's person. It was oddly what futuristic armor might look like, covered in interlocking plates designed to reduce impact force as a collective unit, and a helmet with no details; just smooth and round with holes for sight and breathing. It was accompanied by leather, but that, though it couldn't be noticed without scientific investigation, was also metal.

An instant after the wall was formed, it was torn through, blood appearing on a humanoid creature that was flying toward him like Superman. Kyte stood fast, and his fists connected, but the armor held this time and instead fractured the man's fingers, repelling the man off of him and onto the floor. A hollow voice rang from Kyte's armor.

I see you're gifted. This may be getting us off on the wrong foot, but you need to get out of the city. The government is looking for people like us with abilities, and they'll try to force you into being registered into their systems and cataloging you. You need to go while you still can, or they might be here soon to try and capture us both with machines that disable our gifts.

The metal ax absorbed into his armor as he crossed his arms behind his back. He would fight if he needed to, but this needed to be quick. Besides, he wanted to help other people with gifts like him.

I hope you don't take this as hostility towards you...you swung at me, after all.

OOC:

Action 1: Spawn metal token as a wall in front of you. Condition: 100
    Action 2: Spawn metal token as armor on me. Since you were launching directly towards me, my metal tokens overpower your attack. Since it was at close range, it's an autohit. Focus: (200 - 120 = 80) Accuracy: Autohit

Armor: 80 Condition

Strength: 100
    Focus: 100
    Accuracy: 100
    Speed: 100

Health: 100

whiteytighties

Experience : 36

Post by whiteytighties on Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:01 am

The flew open with great force. A tall man who looks like he was pulled straight from the Baroque period walks in the front door, hands in his pocket as he whistles a tune. The doorman is shouting after him, but he doesn't seem to notice. As he steps inside, he lowers his head. Green eyes peer from beneath his frames at the rather spectacular individuals in front of him. Looks like--

--His thought is interrupted by a firm grip on his arm. Looks like the doorman wasn't too happy about his entrance. Without taking his hands our of his pockets, or stopping his tune, he sweeps out the doorman's leg. Satisfied, he steps over the doorman quickly, avoiding the hand swiping at his heels as he revisits his thought. Looks like they're not quite human either. At least, not what "normal" humans would describe as such.

He pulls a gloved hand out of his pocket and gives a light wave as a grin spreads over his face. He brushes the hair out of his eyes as he nonchallantly speaks his greeting. Yo.

A hand grips his ankle. Looks like the doorman caught up. The suave, cool demeanor that the man had put on before vanished in a flash of rage as he stomped the back of the doorman over and over with his free foot until the doorman relinquished his hold. The man let out a breath of relief, straightened out his clothes, and brushed his hair back into place with his fingers. He put on the same easy smirk as before, and pretended as if nothing just happened. Where can I submit my application for this here company, hmm?
    Dorian Featherfall

Post by Dorian Featherfall on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:19 pm

In his haste, Dorian made is pressence too noticeable, and he paied for it. When he broke through the metal wall, he was expecting more of a retaliation, but all he met was a suit of armor. He bounced off and he could feel the pain in his knuckles, but it didn't show in his face. Manipulation of metal. He was expecting the Kaname kid Ares spoke of to be the assassin, but instead it was the military man that Dorian though was disinterested in the assassination. Although, he did look different than before, could he be someone else? As far as Dorian knew, powers were unique to individuals. The more Dorian got involved, the more things became confusing, he would have to tread carefully.

Now covered in blood, although only the blood that soaked his clothes was visible, anything touching his skin disappeared from sight, but he found it pointless to keep up his invisibility unless he stripped. In the blink of an eye, Dorian's veil of invisibility disappeared as he revealed himself. A calm, cold expression greeted the metal man, his body ready for combat.

"What does murdering a board of directors have to do with the military trying to get violent ability users under control?"

Dorian had a feeling that he would get the same behaviour from this man that he did from Ares. Neither would expose the entire truth, but both wanted him to cooperate. Just what was he getting himself into?

-------
    Health = 300 - 80 = 220
    RoyLancaster
    Admin

Post by RoyLancaster on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:31 pm

I snapped my head up, what with the interruptions going on. I didn't have long to think about what I was going to do, so I acted and improvised.

Intern! He's murdering the directors! Stop him! I let out a random quick scream for effect and lunged to my (soon to be former) business associate, who was probably confused as hell. I grabbed him, saying I'll get you out of here!

So, of course, with him in hand, I ran and leapt out of the window hole that the intruder had created, falling about fourteen stories to my death. Kinda. I hit the ground first, splattering, and the poor bastard hit the ground after me, splattering but only on the inside. As I reformed, I decided I would later claim that I thought I would be able to save him from the murderer intruder upstairs by taking him out the window and using my power to cushion his fall.

Once I had completely reformed, I brushed the dirt off of my suit, then walked into the front doors of the building, where there was an odd scene with a man curbstomping the doorman. I ignored him for a moment, walked to the main desk, and turned on the intercom, which echoed throughout the building.

I don't mean to freak anyone out, but there's currently a battle going on on the top floor between my intern and a ninja-like intruder who murdered six of the eight on the board of directors and inadvertently led to the death of the seventh. I'm lucky to have escaped and be alive. He's destroyed all the security feeds, so the cameras are useless. With that, my security guy would know to destroy all the security feeds to render the cameras useless. May I ask that the security team and any volunteers in the building head to the top floor and assist my heroic intern with the battle against the invading murderer?

I now focused on the man who was curbstomping (the guy who was now) my employee. He had said something about an application. Well, talk to me. But you're in luck. Seven positions just opened up. More if the idiots on the security team actually go up there.

Chuck's Theme
    whiteytighties

Post by whiteytighties on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:56 pm

The man clapped his gloved hands together, his smile seeming somewhat wicked now. Top floor, you said? Where's the elevator? Without caring about the answer, he walked off, tightening his gloves. He turned the corner, then back tracked, literally performing his exact movements in reverse, until he was again face to face with his interviewer. Crap, I forgot my resume. And my cover letter. Also, I don't have any experience with any of this crap. Name's John. John Smith. Wait, no, that's not it. What's more common than John... Aha! Mohammed. My name is Mohammed Smith. He is clearly not named Mohammed.

The man's eyes examined his interviewer's head. Tell you what, I'll do you a favor and join your company. For double the normal salary. And a lock of your hair. And a new Audi. And your secretary. After Hours. We nudged the man and winked in a very conspicuous manner. And I'll even deal with your little ninja man. Deal?

His face instantly brightens, before even a word can be said. Glad we could agree on all that. Caio. With that, he was off again. From around the corner, the sound of expletives and shouts of "elevator" and how "stairs are so dumb".

When finally he reached the top floor he saw a pretty big mess, and two people in the middle of it all. Funny, I imagined there would be a bit more blood. So then, let's fix that shall we? Which one of you is the ninja jerk, hmm? Jean-Christophe stretched out, no longer resisting a yawn as he settled back into his relaxed pose. Reaching into a pocket on his vest, he retrieved a blank doll. It barely had so much as a form, let alone features. Still, it seemed to amuse him. He made it move as if it were punching and kicking the air, while making stereotypical kung-fu era noises. hiyah! waaah! ho! kwa kwa paaaaaaa!

Action 1:  Some one call for the (Witch) Doctor?

Strength: 0
    Focus: 120 * 1.1 = 132
    Endurance: 80

Avytrius
    Admin

Post by Avytrius on Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:58 pm

The man got up, deactivating his invisibility, and asking him what murdering the board of directors for the Mattress Company had to do with his little resistance.

When Ares met with me, he had me surrounded by soldiers and disabled my powers. I don't appreciate being blackmailed. In addition he threatened to kill my family unless I gave in to his demands. When you threaten my family, you cross the ultimate line. I can't allow someone who wants to harm my family to live, and Ares's military operations are going to be cut considerably when they lose funding from one of the most profitable organizations in their city.

And then there's us. People like you and I. Ares threatened my family to get what he wanted; I know he's going to do that and worse for other people. The bottom line is that Ares needs to go, and I am going to make sure that happens even if it means I have to break a few eggs along the way. That's how much my family means to me.

It was then that Roy's distress signal came over the intercom, calling security up to the floor.

You need to go before they get here if you don't want this getting complicated. If push comes to shove I can help you get out...but if you're going to stay here and fight me, then I'm not holding back.

As if on cue, two swords formed in the air, rotating around Kyte's armor idly. It was then that some new guy entered and made a doll, acting out moves like a kung fu movie with the doll, and asking which of them was the ninja. Kyte blinked.

I'd think it obvious...it's him, Kyte pointed. I'm Mr. Lancaster's intern.

OOC:

Action 1: Spawn token. Condition: 100
    Action 2: Spawn token. Condition: 100

Sword: 100 Condition

Endurance: 0

HP: 300

Dorian Featherfall

Post by Dorian Featherfall on Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:23 pm

"So it's kill instead of trying find out why he wants to catalog people like you? Ares approached me to, but he didn't directly threaten me because I wasn't acting like a threat in the first place. He didn't even mention cataloging me. Don't you think killing a room of innocent people on his-"

Dorian was cut off by the man in the grey suit, suddenly came back to life. He knew he saw him with his throat slit when he entered, and the blood splatter around him indicated that it did happen. He yelled out lies and suddenly grabbed the other suited man and jumped out the window. Dorian expected the man to regenerate or come back to life in some manner, and in a few moments the message would play.

"You're really working with that guy? After all of this, do you really think you are any better than Ares? I know he wasn't being completely honest, but I know that neither are you. Spare me the self righteous bullshit and get some perspective."

Dorian became invisible, casting off his bloody clothes, and tossing them out the window, including his boots, standing completely naked. At the same time that the murderer in front of him formed his swords, and a moment before the new, odd man burst through the door. Since the blood only touched his skin now, it became invisible as well.

Great, another psychopath.

As the metal user pointed to Dorain, he was no longer visible to him.

Right, lots of help.

To no surprise, the murderer threw Dorian under the bus, at the very first moment he got the chance. The newcomer was either an ability user, or completely insane.... or both. For now, the ninja would stay still to see what he would do.

-----------------
    Action 1: INDIVISABLE! (Endurance: 120)
    Action 2: DISTRACTION! (Strength: 60, Accuracy: 90)
    Strength 60
    Focus 120
    Endurance 120
    Accuracy 90

Heath 300
    whiteytighties

Post by whiteytighties on Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:04 pm

Jean-Christophe looked up from his doll to see the man pointing at the thin air. Ain't nobody there, babycakes. Suddenly, he springs into motion, dancing an elegant waltz with the open air as his partner. He draws closer to the supposed fellow employee and stops, becoming rigid and wearing a rather dignified expression. With a flourish of his right hand, he makes a grandiose bow. I would be honored if you would accompany me in a dance, young miss. And then suddenly he was standing up again, in some silly pose on his toes. He began to prance around the room doing some strange form of interpretive dance.

Dance with me, mademoiselle! In the middle of a bound, he stopped his prancing, and a grin fell over his face. No? Perhaps you then, miss ninja-jerk? He put a gloved hand over his mouth as he chuckled, then danced a tango with his doll as a way to approach the ninja. When he got close, he did another grandiose bow. The great Joh- err.. Mohammed Smith, Esquire, would be delighted to have the opportunity to dance with such a graceful beauty as yourself. But uh... you might need some clothes. With your nakey parts showing, I fear I might grow quite bashful in the overture. What with the lifting you and where my face would then be. Not exactly fitting of a lady to have one of those wobbling about freely in the air. Nope, nope, nope, not fitting in the least. Oh now, look at me, rambling like a simple fool as I talk to the beautiful mademoiselle. Forgive me, dear. Now, stay put, don't want you getting hurt.

Jean-Christopher paused for a moment. I can't take it anymore! The thought of being false with such a maiden has left me filled with woe and regret! It is indeed my intention to hurt you! There! I said it! Now quit looking at me with those eyes! They are like the moon reflecting in pools of sorrow and remorse! And death. Yep, death too. But anyway! Let us be done with this quickly, so that I may rid myself of the pain I will visit onto you, oh sweet Mademoiselle Ninja-Jerk!

Jean-Christophe lays the back of a gloved hand over his head, in an overly dramatic display of grief in this situation. A moment later, and whatever grief had existed was gone, replaced now by a mischievous grin.

_____

Action 1: I found the ninja-winja!

As I am sure you are wondering how I saw you: I was actively looking the whole time. A ninja-like intruder, calling you the "ninja-jerk", in Jean-Christophe's mind, you would have a tendency to hide. So from the moment he came upstairs, he never stopped searching. To his shock, you were in plain sight. And naked. My focus of 132 more than meets the requirement to see you while invisible.
    Avytrius
    Admin

Post by Avytrius on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:04 am

The ninja started lecturing him, asking why Kyte would kill Ares instead of trying to find out why he wanted to catalog everyone with powers. He pointed out that Ares had approached him, too, but that he hadn't been hostile towards him or asked to catalog him.

After the announcement, he remarked that Kyte was working with Roy, and asked if he really thought in the long run that he was better than Ares. He said that when Ares approached him, he knew he wasn't telling the entire truth, and that he could tell Kyte wasn't, as well. This was interesting to Kyte, because it was obviously a guess. Was he getting desperate to play to some kind of sense of morality Kyte had?

Hollow laughter came from Kyte's mask as he smirked under it. All his facial expressions were unavailable to anyone wanting to see them, but the piercing red eyes weren't.

If he were threatening just me, that would be different. But he threatened to kill my family. And that, as I told you before, is simply unforgivable. To threaten to kill my family just because I don't want to give you a vial of my own blood and be interrogated is simply ridiculous.

But I think you misunderstand me. Self-righteous bullshit? Better than Ares? So you think I play by some overrated, false guidebook of morality. Morals are useless. Compare me to Ares all you want. The fact remains that I will protect my family with everything I've got, and I'm not leaving anything to chance. So here's some perspective: Don't get in the way, kid.

The crazy man from earlier said no one was where he was pointing, and he turned back to the ninja, seeing he had turned invisible, and, from what he could see, was taking his clothes off, and tossing them out the open window. Was he trying to stay?

Jean started dancing, asking Kyte to join him as a miss, and received a blank look from Kyte.

I suppose the armor isn't obvious...but you do know I'm a guy, right?

He then turned directly toward thin air, addressing the ninja as ninja-jerk, also mistaking him for a woman, and asking him to dance instead. Kyte blinked a few more times, observing him, as he introduced himself as Joh, but interrupted himself and said Mohammed instead. Kyte decided to refer to him as Johammed.

As he made further remarks about wanting to dance, but suggesting that the ninja should cover up, Kyte furrowed his brow.

He can see him?

Johammed must have possessed more spiritual adeptness than he did. Johammed remarked that he didn't want to hurt the ninja, but soon dramatized an apology, because he was going to hurt the ninja, and grinned. Kyte raised an eyebrow once more, making another suit of armor over the dented one he already wore, and a third sword to accompany the two rotating his person.

So he's still here. I was sure he would have run by now. I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to keep me posted on his location- Mohammed, was it?- because I can't see him.

OOC:

Action 1: Spawn metal token. Condition: 100
    Action 2: Spawn metal token. Condition: 100

Armor: 100 Condition

Dorian Featherfall

Post by Dorian Featherfall on Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:24 pm

Definitely crazy...

The ninja backed away from the crazy man that danced toward him with his doll, but soon hit the wall. He then leaped onto the table, and flipped over to the door behind the crazy man, making sure to go well around the two crazy men in the room, and not over them.

Dorian had stayed way too long. The strange new comer didn't seem too hostile, so he could probably get away, he just had to erase his presence even more. He seriously doubted the metal user would actually help him, but he seemed calm enough, at least with Dorian. Although, he was building up his weapons, so he wouldn't be surprised if was building up an attack. Dorian took a deep breath and brought his arms up in front of his chest. He quickly exhaled, swinging his arms outward, and rather fast, swinging the blood off most of his arms. Though, this exercise did more than just get himself of some blood. He drew out his chi and covered his body with it. He was sure that the first psychopath couldn't seem him before, but the loony one wouldn't either.

In one big leap, Dorian launched towards the open window on the other side of the room, but thankfully still a conference width away from the lunatic. He barely disturbed the ground where he was just a moment ago, and leaving no clue as to which direction he went in. For all they knew, he could be sticking to the ceiling like spider-man right now. His sensei taught him well. Having the moves a ninja, while in your own personal shadow was the ultimate stealth. Silently he landed on the outside window ledge, his legs up in the air. He stood on the clean window ledge that was shielded by the now broken in glass from the massacre.

Looking down, he spotted the next ledge. Dorian let his legs drop back and he swung himself to the next ledge down. The ledges were small, but this was no problem for a ninja. Floor by floor, he scaled the skyscraper to the ground. He didn't keep the phone Ares gave him, and he had to go tell him about these two, and the grey suited man. Mr. Lancaster. Dorian made haste to his hideaway, but first, some placed to get cleaned up.

---------------------
    Action 1: Turtle Style (Endurance x1.5 = 180)
    Action 2: NINJA ESCAPE!

Strength: 60
    Focus: 120
    Endurance: 120x1.5 = 180
    Accuracy: 90
    Speed: 0
    Health: 220

As I'm sure you are wondering why you now cannot see me: I used my Turtle Style tech to increase my endurance to be greater than your focus, thus rendering you unable to see me, even though you are looking at me.
    whiteytighties

Post by whiteytighties on Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:20 am

TRICKSTER! CONJURER! Jean-Christophe seemed quite upset. His glasses shook as he spouted curses at every inanimate object in the room, though most of the curses found themselves directed at the metal man. All of the sudden, Jean-Christophe was standing tall, pointing an accusatory finger at the metal man, shouting at him.

You were the ninja the entire time! A magician ninja! Playing tricks on my mind!

Jean-Christophe folded his arms, an exaggerated pout on his face. How rude! I trusted you, gave into your charm and good looks, and you took me for a fool! Ripped out my heart, tore it to shreds, and stomped the pieces into the dirt!

Jean-Christophe put the back of his hand against his forehead in an elegant Shakespearean pose. What ever will I do to regain my dignity?

A sly grin spread over his face. Why, beat you bloody and drag you back to the boss, naturally. Some come on now, wrists together, I'll get some rope. Let's make it quick and easy. You're keeping me from late night sexytimes with the boss' sec. Ain't nobody wanting to miss out on that, ya dig?

Sorry for the late post, totally forgot about it while moving.
    Avytrius
    Admin

Post by Avytrius on Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:03 am

Kyte watched as the ninja swept all of the blood off of himself, and then...nothing. He couldn't tell anything. Kyte started counting as apparently Mohammed lost sight of Dorian as well, cursing, and blaming Kyte, calling him all manner of things and blaming him. He was getting on Kyte's nerves, but with his silence and Mohammed being unable to see his face, he wouldn't really be able to tell.

1...2...3...4...5...now. If the kid isn't out by now, it's his funeral.

Settle down, basketcase. Now hold still, so I can find him.

Despite his request, Mohammed continued, accusing him of being a magician ninja, and tricking him. He then spouted more of his nonsense, saying he stomped on his trust, broke his heart, and that he would beat Kyte bloody and drag him back to Roy. Kyte ignored him.

He pulled up a metal gate, making the edges bladed, and it spawned to cover up the window. It then moved quickly across the room, slicing whatever couldn't fit through the tiny spaces. If Dorian were still in the room, he couldn't get through that way. He turned to Mohammed as it drew near.

Now, hold still. It's hard enough to do this with you blabbering your ridiculous prattle.

When it reached Kyte, it opened in places only for him, but only as soon as it touched his body, not allowing anything to get through. Still no sign of Dorian. It then did the same for Mohammed until it touched the doors, and then stayed there.

He must have leapt from the window...curious.

Kyte walked over to the window, looking out, and seeing the ledges.

...well. He is a ninja, after all. Now...

He then turned back to Mohammed, walking slowly towards him.

Well, aren't you a fun, little lollipop triple-dipped in psycho? I hope that was your idea of a joke. I have a lot of work to do now, thanks to you, and I need to talk to my superior, Mr. Lancaster. If you haven't noticed, my thing is weapons, not illusions. And if I were making illusions, I'm pretty sure I'd be able to see them.

So quit your psychotic prattling, stand down, and get out of my way.

A sword raised up from the floor and joined his collection, as the razor net moved from the wall so they could go through the doors, unless Mohammed really planned on attacking him. Kyte began to walk for them, but paused, and held up his right hand.

By the way...

The glove opened up to show a white gold ring on his finger.

I don't know how you thought you could get with me in the first place...but I'm taken.

The glove reformatted itself as Kyte continued on his way, but kept wary for anything Mohammed might do.

OOC:

Action 1: Spawn token. 100 Condition
    Action 2: Spawn token. 100 Condition

Razor net: 100 Condition
    Armor: 100 Condition

whiteytighties

Post by whiteytighties on Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:12 pm

It's 'cause of the deal with the secretary, ain't it? I'm tellin' you, sweetcheeks, she don't mean nothin'. Give me ten minutes alone in a dark room, baby. Ain't nobody gotta know if you don't tell 'em. Lips like those are far more suited to other things than letting cats out of bags, I'd say.

jean-Christophe winked slyly, sliding closer to the metal man. A gloved hand walks up the metal man's arm, with Jean-Christophe carefully and deliberately guiding it around his shoulders. He took a moment to inhale deeply, then grabbed his beau's shoulder and pulled him close, a wry smile on his face.

What do you say, babycakes? You? Me? A night on the town with some rigorous love making lasting until the wee hours of the morning? Of course, then I'll have to smack you on the ass and send you back to your hubby. But I won't tell if you~ don't!

Without warning, Jean-Christophe placed a wet kiss on the side of the metal man's face, mask, thing.

Come on, baby, a bit of me between them thighs will do the body good.

And then he pushed away, throwing his head back in laughter.

Ha! As if! You're far too ugly for me.

Avytrius
    Admin

Post by Avytrius on Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:02 am

As Mohammed worked an arm up his, Kyte grabbed the hand of the arm and twisted it around to make it uncomfortable for him as he prated on as if Kyte were a woman. Or perhaps the man was a homosexual and that was simply how he talked to other males?

Mohammed kissed his mask, and seemed to push away right when Kyte forced him off of him, taking off his mask to give Mohammed a serious look. He raised a finger, opening his mouth to speak, and then paused, silent, before letting the hand drop. Nobody could be that stupid, right? Of course Mohammed could be playing games with him...but it wasn't the kind of game Kyte liked to play.

Instead, in utter annoyance and repulsion of the man's overwhelming stupidity and insanity, Kyte turned around, walking for the door with a snap. Every metal token he had melted and whirled into a giant mass, shrinking until it imploded itself out of existence. Kyte opened the doors, walking for the elevator.

He went down to the ground floor without a word, straightening up his suit, and approaching Roy.

Seems we have a bit of a problem. And I could have handled it myself if you hadn't sent that idiot up there.

RoyLancaster
    Admin

Post by RoyLancaster on Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:33 pm

It had taken a while for whatever was going on up there to get sorted out, and eventually, army man intern returned to me. The news didn't seem the best.

What problem? And what? Who? I know lots of idiots. In fact, I hardly know any people who aren't idiots.

OOC: Sorry for short post. Hot and tired.

Chuck's Theme
    Avytrius
    Admin

Post by Avytrius on Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:06 am

Kyte pointed back towards the elevators when Roy asked which idiot he was referring to.

"The guy you sent to help me. Thanks to him, we might have lost one to the cause. The ninja got away...and he knows Ares. I told him I was using you to get back at Ares myself...but Ares might come looking to talk to you."

Kyte began thinking. He needed some way to prepare and salvage this.

whiteytighties

Post by whiteytighties on Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:05 pm

Jean-Christophe did not follow. He found himself incredibly bored, and without the prospect of some late-night adventures with the bosses' secretary, he had no reason to take the elevator. Instead, he took the window.

As he looked down at the rapidly approaching ground, he decided that this idea was perhaps not his brightest. A loud crunch indicated his legs were broken. The spray of red blood let him know that the bones now protruded through his skin, and the violent defecation gave him the inkling that he wasn't going to make it.

That light at the end of the tunnel thing? Utter bullshit. There was no light, there was only It. And It? Yeah, definitely not done with him. Words do not do justice to the pain he felt as his legs snapped back into place and bones regrew. Flesh spread over the bones again, and hey! That's the kind of pain that can be described.

So first, you take some piping hot water. About as hot as you can get it before it stops boiling and starts exploding. Then you dump that into your eyeballs. Then, have your appendix and spleen spontaneously rupture at the same time. Then flay your own skin with a dull, rusty butter knife while electrocuting your testicles with a car battery and coil clamps. Take the pain of all that and multiply it by a bazillion. Yeah, that shit hurts.

Ain't over fast, either. The entire process takes about an hour. Worst. Hour. Ever. At the end of it, though. Jean-Christophe could stand. More than that, he could get up and walk away. So yeah. That's what happened.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:38 am