A general rp site that welcomes multiple characters and encourages you to switch between them so you can have the most fun possible as you rp.

Kaname's home

Bloo
    Admin

Experience : 160

Kaname's home

Post by Bloo on Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:37 pm

Kaname didn't bother looking back to see if the girl was following him. Besides, his home was close by. He could already see the apartment building come into view. When he got close enough, he pushed open the creaky door. The building itself looked old and unkempt, almost as if it was on the verge of being condemned by the government, but it was not. So he could still stay in it freely. He walked to the very back of the bottom floor and came to his room. It was as dirty as the other doors, and he just gave the door a slight kick and it swung open, obviously not locked or anything.

"Home sweet home."

He muttered as he dragged his feet into the room. Inside there was one window that let in a lot of light during the day, but since it was so late all that could be seen was moonlight. He came up to a corner that held a rather big lamp and turned it on, illuminating the rest of the room. The walls had stains that even Kaname couldn't tell you what they were from, and the carpet was dirty and coming up. In one corner was the lamp, in another was a large mattress, and in the next was a stiff looking chair. That was all the furnishing in the room. The only other room in the house was the bathroom, but there was no door. Just another drawback to the house.

"It's not pretty, I came here recently and haven't bothered to straighten it up at all. Feel free to make yourself at home, Death."

{ Focus: 130 }{ Accuracy: 100 }{ Speed:100}{ Health:440 }
    Kaname Godfrey
    Kaname's Theme
    Eki

Experience : 22

Re: Kaname's home

Post by Eki on Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:05 pm

Death walked behind the young man, looking around his room. It was decrepit, to say the least.

"Diamond in the rough" scenario, if thine eyes are to be honest.

She kneels, placing her palm onto the ground. A tear into the afterlife summoned forth a bed held aloft by skeletons. She sits onto it, and looks at the young man, eyes searching his soul and aura.

If thine memory serves correct, mortals this day and age hath a charge onto living spaces such as this called "rent". I hath not the needs of currency, but thou dost.

She tilts her head.

What service doth thou want of thee? Information, wealth, or some... base need?
    Bloo
    Admin

Post by Bloo on Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:26 pm

Kaname was surprised when Death summoned her own bed, but he tried his best not to show it. He was a little jealous of the ability, he thought as he laid down on his dirty mattress trying to relax a little before going to his meeting with the Mattress Man. Maybe he could convince the guy to throw in a better mattress with their deal. That'd be nice.

"I don't pay rent. I live here for free. The lady said they couldn't sell the shitty room, and it was better than the streets."

Kaname had to do another replay of the offer. Did she say... base needs? What the hell was this chick trying to imply? Did he pick up some hooker? It wouldn't be the first time, but... well, it caught him off guard. She didn't seem the type.

"Information, wealth, or base needs eh? You comin' onto me there sweet cheeks? What kind of base needs would you be referring to?"

Kaname rolled to his side with a sly grin, staring at the girl. She was cute, and the offer was tempting, but he wasn't the kind of guy who extorted sex from a girl. He had more pride than that.

Kaname Godfrey
    Kaname's Theme
    Eki

Experience : 22

Post by Eki on Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:53 pm

She straightens up. Normally humans took up an offer of payment of choice, instead of slyly questioning it.

Forgive thine speech then. In thy time dealing with mortals, a service is normally required in return for a service. If thou is comfortable with just thy company, then thou is more generous then thou appears.

She opens a palm, and a old leather bound book appears in her hand, and she proceeds to read it.

Shalt thou need any service from thee, or shall thou "beat around the bush"?
    Bloo
    Admin

Post by Bloo on Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:13 pm

Kaname scowled as the lady responded. He fell back onto his back as she used her magic to summon up something else. He didn't bother to check what it was, probably nothing of interest. She kept talking, asking again if he was going to have her pay for her stay or if he was going to keep beating around the bush. He scuffed at the question, pushing himself off the floor.

"I got something you could do for me. Quit talkin' like that. It's the 21st century and you sound like a dork."

He stuffed his hands in his pockets, deciding it was probably time to see about meeting with the mattress man... but at the same time he wasn't all that excited about the meeting. It would be a lot of work to have to murder a room full of people, not to mention if he got caught on camera, he'd have to flee from the police... and that's always troublesome.

"I'm going out. You can stay here and read if you'd like, or you could come with. It doesn't matter to me. I just want some air. It's been a long night."

Kaname grabbed his jacket off of the bed and slung it over his shoulder, turning his music on and putting his headphones back in as he walked out of the door with a slouch. He wondered what he might stumble on out there this time.

Kaname Godfrey
    Kaname's Theme

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:42 am