Certamine

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A general rp site that welcomes multiple characters and encourages you to switch between them so you can have the most fun possible as you rp.

4 posters

New inhabitant.

Zergio
    Zergio

Experience : 26

New inhabitant. - Page 2 Empty Re: New inhabitant.

Post by Zergio Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:13 pm

Zergio gave William a friendly smile, Well that settles it. He looked around trying to find two pieces of wood big enough to make wings out of it, but he wasn't able to find anything, after giving up he observed a tree then scratch his chin carefully walked over to the tree and  cut two leafs from it.  

This should do, Don't move. Zergio walked behind William and place the leafs in his back then placed both of his hands in the boys back, one on top of each leaf. Slowly the leafs began growing and changing in to two wings, they grow more and more and the weight began feeling heavy after a minute the wings where big enough make William fly.

The knowledge to fly ... you should have it already, while the wings grow I made sure some of the "flying mechanics" will transfer in to your brain. Zergio smile, Don't worry about the wings they will fade off once we arrived to the bay, well if that is what you wish. If not you can keep them. Zergio looked over at the sky... try them out, once you begin to move your wings the knowledge will kick in.
    Cognito
    Cognito

Experience : 29

Post by Cognito Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:36 pm

He began to flap the wings, slowly at first.

I...I think I got this. You should take the lead though.

He made a one strong flap and went a little in the air, just hovering there.
    Zergio
    Zergio

Experience : 26

Post by Zergio Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:39 pm

Good Now...

Zergio moved quickly in to the air as graceful as any bird, he then turned back at William and began flying in the direction of the bay. eager to see the sun rise once more.
    Cognito
    Cognito

Experience : 29

Post by Cognito Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:46 pm

William kept up with Zergo, staying about three meters behind.
    Stein
    Stein

Experience : 21

Post by Stein Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:19 am

A few minutes after the two left, a man with long, indigo hair entered the warehouse, carrying someone over his shoulder. He put the man down on the ground before starting to pull considerably large rods out of small sacks, slowly constructing a surgery table before bolting his new patient to it.

Dracula grinned a bit, pulling out a wrap of tools, unwrapping it and laying it out nicely on a separate stand table as his newest patient started waking up, screaming. Dracula hastily but precisely grabbed a scalpel, and that shut him up pretty quickly. It could be seen that this man was a bit unusual; he had azure hair and red eyes, eyes which were horrified as they looked upon their surgeon.

"What do you want from me? ...why are you doing this?"

Dracula wore a sadistic grin, toying with the scalpel a bit.

"How about we play a little game? You try to guess the answers to both of those questions...and if you win in three guesses, I won't dissect you. And questions are free."

He took out a black marker, starting to draw dotted lines along the patient's appendages. This horrified him.

"You're just some sick creep doing this to get off!"

"Hm...no."

Dracula continued dotting along the underside of the man's forearms, which were facing up. The patient quickened his voice.

"Y...you're from the government, and you're trying to torture me for information on my case!"

Dracula looked at him in a bit of admiration.

"Well, that is a very astute and interesting venture! No."

Dracula started piecing up equipment that took place over the man's fingers. There were two pieces of machinery, and they each had five spikes that looked like drill bits. As the man looked down at them in horror, and increased the volume of his voice, Dracula aligned the spikes with each of his knuckles.

"A-are you a vigilante?" he asked, deciding to use one of his free questions.

"... Yes."

Panicking, and on the verge of saving his own life, the patient went with the only thing that could remain.

"You're trying to punish me for killing those girls!" he thundered victoriously.

Dracula froze, looking at the man in shock, before ramming his fist on the table, setting the equipment on it out of order. The man laughed a bit, glad he had saved his life, and Dracula cursed.

"Dammit...I really wanted to dissect something tonight. Yes...I'm a vigilante, and I've decided to take the law into my own hands. Getting bail after bail after bail, when those girls are left to be in graves for the rest of their lives...it's not right."

The patient could tell there was something off with the way Dracula had said it, but he wasn't in the state of mind to figure it out.

"...h-hey, you said you'd let me go!"

Dracula sighed, going for the straps.

"And I'm a man of my word..."

The patient grinned triumphantly, watching him, but suddenly, the doctor looked up at the patient, grinning maniacally.

"...but you forgot to ask one thing."

The patient looked at Dracula in shock, unable to speak as the doctor's grin widened, and he brandished the scalpel.

"Am I a liar?"

In the realization he wouldn't be getting out, the patient growled.

"Fuck you!"

With the doctor's hands near the straps, there was no way the doctor could anticipate it. He extended his twelve inch claws from his fingertips.
    Webrins
    Webrins

Experience : 30

Post by Webrins Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:56 pm

"You know.. There are easier ways to be bad and good."

Stepping through the doorway, the young woman with folded arms and switching hips entered the scene. Her face, while serious, remained calm, despite the situation in front of her (which, quite frankly, was weird and creepy from her perspective). Stopping short of the scientist and his test subject, she curtsied, the large gun strapped behind her visible despite her petite frame blocking most of its view. She still appeared to be displeased about being here, but her posture made it seem as though she was unguarded.

"Dr. De la Morte, right? My name is Agent Webrins, and I'm here to discuss some business with you."
    Stein
    Stein

Post by Stein Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:33 pm

Unfortunately for the man in the straps, who we will now be referring to as Subject 0, Dracula had indeed been anticipating the claws, and his hands got out of the way of them. As soon as they were fully drawn out, the devices with the drill bits activated, drilling through his knuckles as they locked the claws in.

Subject 0 screamed loudly, rocking on the table a bit. Dracula reached into his bag, whistling, and rolled some plastic out under and around the table for a few meters, before retrieving a scalpel and cutting along the dotted lines. More screaming resounded around the warehouse, and Dracula was getting annoyed. A lady announced herself, and, rather than acting surprised, Dracula simply stuffed some cotton balls into Subject 0's mouth, instantly muffling all the screams.

He smiled at her, looking into her eyes with his odd ones, and scanning her.

Interesting. No powers whatsoever.

I commend you, Ms. Webrins. Not many walk into a scene such as this with a level head, yet here you are. I'm curious, however...good and bad? I belong to neither affiliation. I am simply here for me.

And De la Morte? Who is that?

While speaking, he withdrew a syringe and needle, dripping hydrofluoric acid onto the claws, and waited for a few seconds before pulling them out forcefully, and moving on to the other arm, cutting it open as well and repeating the process.
    Webrins
    Webrins

Post by Webrins Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:45 am

They said the gore would probably be a bit overboard for my tastes. Definitely out there. Definitely out. Oh. Jeez.

Her arms still crossed below her chest, frowning as the man continued to move along with his experiment, she answered him in reply.

"I apologize, but I don't think we cordial enough for first names, though it's difficult not to ask why the plagiarism on such a popular horror figure.."

Hoping the mockery'd at least get his attention long enough to pry him away from the helpless victim on his table, she carried on with her case.

"And you and I both know very well that 'good' and 'bad' are all perspective. For example, you may think that you're 'good' right now for being able to step in and remove a criminal from the streets, and I may find myself 'good' by making sure my mission is accomplished.. and making sure that you're accommodated."

Moving only to remove a folded piece of paper from the inside pocket of her jacket, she stepped forward--a single step, worried that any more may be mistaken for hostility--and offered it to the scientist before her.

"You have a unique gift, Dr. De la Morte, and it goes beyond your own immortality."
    Stein
    Stein

Post by Stein Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:14 am

Dracula removed all of the claws, putting them into a small tray of alcohol where the blood started washing off of it in small curls and waves, floating around the liquid. As Subject 0 started sporadically shaking as his blood continued spraying onto the plastic sheets perfectly, the woman said she didn't think they were on a first name basis, though it did raise a question as to why he was plagiarizing the popular vampiric figure.

Dracula frowned, dropping the scalpel into the tray as well, and walked over to the woman, pulling the small stand with the tray along with him as he approached her. When he was within reach of the paper, he took his surgical mask and gloves off, depositing them onto the stand as well, before turning that frown upside down into a kind smile. She may have been able to note that he had no trace of blood on him at all.

She continued, saying that good and bad were only a matter of perspective, and saying that while he may find it justifiable to pull a criminal off the streets and dissect them, she may find it just as well to complete her mission and accommodate him.

"Ms. Webrins, you again misunderstand me. I am here for these," he picked up the tray, waving it in front of her a little bit so she could see the claws he had just removed from his patient, and placed it gently back down onto the stand as he continued speaking, "Not some misplaced sense of morality."

She continued, saying he had a gift that went beyond his immortality. He sighed.

"I suppose it does me no good to play innocent when I've clearly been identified." He took the paper from her, beginning to read it at a speed unfathomable, but keeping steady conversation with her. "I really do hate how everyone thinks I stole my name from a fictional character. It's not as if I chose it."
    Webrins
    Webrins

Post by Webrins Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:40 am

Upon taking the paper from her outstretched hands, she folded her arms once more. Her brow furrowed--visible frustration with her current assignment. Why couldn't she always be on kill duty? Even if it was simply a job to exterminate some rats down an alleyway, she'd have jumped on that dirty work before taking this case. Dracula wasn't exactly someone she considered a peer, not because they took up different fields, but because she felt outclassed. This man clearly had more intellect than her, and she didn't feel comfortable working around someone who was leagues above her in brainpower. Throughout his dissection, not a single drop of blood remained upon him. He was neat, organized, and thorough--the very makings of a madman. Dis. Like.

"Y'know, perhaps I do have you pegged for the wrong kind of guy.. Maybe my boss  thought you'd be the man for the job, but he might be wrong."

Her brow regained its composure as she carried on with her sales pitch.

"Then again, maybe he was right. He pegged you as someone who enjoyed his line of work, and, from the looks of things--"

She leaned to her left, glancing at the man who was probably going to die tonight as he lay upon the surgeon's table.

"--he was right about that. With that in mind, he figured you'd be the one for the job. He needs someone--an authority on the human composition--, and you're perfect for the assignment. It's nothing big.. Analysis of any supernatural abilities presented before you, in exchange for information on how the abilities work on a genetic scale. Information swapped for information.

The sheet he scanned caught Webrins' eye once more, her mouth agape as she pretended to peer over its contents for a final time.

"Listed on that sheet are simply a few of the sorts of powers you'll be tinkering with, trying to 'dissect' their inner workings. So, Doc, are you interested?"
    Stein
    Stein

Post by Stein Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:02 pm

Dracula watched the woman as she said her boss may have been wrong about him, but then reiterated and said he in fact might be the right person for the job. He had been reading a list of what seemed to be powers, and he was very interested.

As Subject 0 entered his last death throes, she finally opened up and said that he would be providing information of these powers to someone, with specific details on how the powers worked included. He grinned.

Time for a game of chess...how much exactly does her employer know about me?

Just so there's no misunderstanding...you're saying I will be able to do whatever I want to my subjects to get this information for you? Figuring out people's abilities takes time...sometimes they are triggered by magic, which takes much more information gathering than genetics.
    Webrins
    Webrins

Post by Webrins Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:21 am

"..."

She didn't have much to say to that. Out of habit, she didn't really reply when she didn't have answers, and this would be one of those times. In her mind, she didn't understand the point of his' question. Regardless of the time it would take, his assets were recognized. Why was he doubting their recruitment act? She didn't get it. Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out a cellphone, tossing it toward the Doctor before turning around to leave.

"When you make up your mind, call me."
    Stein
    Stein

Post by Stein Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:34 am

It seemed Ms. Webrins was confused by his question, because she didn't answer it. At all. It was possible that she could be hiding the information; she was from an organization yet unknown, after all. She tossed him a cell phone, telling him to call her when he had made up his mind. He caught the cell phone, retrieving his claws, before walking quickly to step in front of her.

Already a number?

Oh, but Ms. Webrins, I have made up my mind. I never thought I'd be saying this, and I regret doing so, since it is also terribly cliche, but...take me to your leader. We have much to discuss.

He grinned a bit.
    Webrins
    Webrins

Post by Webrins Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:08 pm

Webrins blinked in surprise at the doctor's sudden enthusiasm. He appeared to have withheld his true interest in the subject, and his mind was already made. She stepped back as he cut her off, raising an eyebrow in response, but she did not comment any further on his behavior. She got the answer she was waiting for. Whipping out a phone from her pocket, she hit three buttons and brought it up to her ear, keeping her eyes on Dracula.

"Coordinates?" ... ... ..'Kay."

Putting her phone away, she began walking out the door again.

"Follow me."

There would be a topless black car outside waiting for them, a single man in a black suit and wearing dorky glasses waiting for them..
    Stein
    Stein

Post by Stein Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:13 am

OOC: Sorry for the late response.

BIC: Dracula dusted himself off as she pulled out a phone, calling someone. Meanwhile, he turned, going back to his makeshift lab and disassembling it, leaving the body there to be discovered. Dracula was a careful man, and made sure not to leave any evidence behind. He retrieved everything, disassembling his equipment and putting them back into their respective spaces, before going outside and following Ms. Webrins to the car and the man with the glasses.

Drac retrieved a flask, forming a clear liquid in it and sloshing it around with a small whistle as he got in.

Now where exactly are we going?
    Webrins
    Webrins

Post by Webrins Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:19 pm

OOC: Meh, no harm. =P

BIC:

"My boss would like a word with you. He's currently in the middle of.. another recruitment pitch.. But I'm sure he wouldn't mind if everyone were in the same room."

She eyed the liquid in the man's hands before she gave him a leery stare, a bit of a 'try it if you want to' kinda glare, keeping her eyes on him as the driver took them toward the downtown area. Her gun was now in her lap, ready to go. It was less a concern of the Doctor than a concern for any outside factors. It went without saying that they were fairly vulnerable at this point, and having a weapon in her lap in a convertible with its top down was incredibly suspicious--she screamed 'military.'

Nevertheless, it was for safety purposes. She whipped out her phone once more, called ahead again.

"On our way."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:29 pm