Certamine

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A general rp site that welcomes multiple characters and encourages you to switch between them so you can have the most fun possible as you rp.

4 posters

New inhabitant.

Cognito
    Cognito

Experience : 29

New inhabitant. Empty New inhabitant.

Post by Cognito Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:03 am

A lonely figure slowly made his way into the werehouse. As he muttered to himself.

Well, there goes the rent. I'm going to have to get settled in here for a while. Had to scare three teenagers of, they looked like they've seen a ghost.

A small forced chuckle came after that sentence. The most noticible about him was his black coat and hat which covered most of his face and was carrying a backpack. He looked around upon the big empty shelves and notably small reception and a door.

That must be were the "special" packages were storaged.

He quetly said to himself as he made his way to the door. He pushed the door and it opened. He made his way in and noticed it had been completely cleaned out, shelves and all. It was just a normal room with one chair inside. He let himself fall upon the dusty chair and put his backpack to the side of it.
    Zergio
    Zergio

Experience : 26

New inhabitant. Empty Re: New inhabitant.

Post by Zergio Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:07 am

The wind was cold and the night dark, Zergio flew around invisible to others observing humans as they came and went, something got his attention three teen agers running away from the abandoned warehouse he decended slowly before them observing them carefully as they move pass him, one went trough him and the other two moved by his side, they seem very scared and the reason was what Zergio was curious of finding out, he slowly walked inside of the Warehouse looking around wondering who or what had scared those teen agers, his wings vanished as he move from one end of the warehouse to another.

Following the trails the teens had let behind Zergio reach a small room with what seem a man sitting in the middle of it, Zergio stood there observing the individual, not trying to hide or anything he just observed him wondering what was he doing here, slowly he began walking closer to the man, stopping at about 3 meters.

I am Zergio, What is your name?

Zergio's voice was dull he did not appear hostile and did not wanted too he was just Interested in knowing what sort of creature this was...
    Cognito
    Cognito

Post by Cognito Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:44 pm

He tiredly looked up at the figure that stood before him and hesitantly said.

My name is William. Why are you here in this abandoned place Zergio?

He looked around the room for a moment.

Only two more questions. Are you alone and do you need anything from me?
    Zergio
    Zergio

Post by Zergio Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Zergio looked around slowly then place his eyes on William once more.

I am alone... also I am curious how did you manage to scare the three humans who exit this warehouse?

Zergio's face was calm and settle, the wind that moved inside of the warehouse was warm, and Zergio's hair waved slowly as the air moved trough it.

I am only looking to understand the reason behind the humans reaction, that should answer your last question...
    Cognito
    Cognito

Post by Cognito Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:07 am

I have...certain powers. I can make people see things that aren't real. Noises out of thin air. It's not a wonder they run when their fears come to live.

He sighed and leaned back onto the dusty chair.
    Zergio
    Zergio

Post by Zergio Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:08 pm

That sounds similar to what the Warlocks of Rehash use to defend themselves

Zergio observed the man he did not seem anything like a warlock of Rehash, he did seem a little gloomy. Zergio's eyes traveled from one side to another side of the room then back to the man.

Is this your home William?

Zergio sat down slowly still observing the young man before him.
    Cognito
    Cognito

Post by Cognito Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:59 pm

It is now. Things didn't turn so good. And lack of money has regretfully forced me to relocate. But I'm used to travel ad don't stay in one place for long, though never leave the city.

William looked at him seriously and added.

You show an awful lot of interest in a run-down like me.
    Zergio
    Zergio

Post by Zergio Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:11 pm

I show interests in anything that is interesting

Zergio placed a hand on his chin and moved slowly towards a couple of rocks that where near him, after his touch the rocks turned to solid gold.

This should be enough for you to buy a house, creatures should have a decent shelter of some kind...
    Cognito
    Cognito

Post by Cognito Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:44 pm

That's...really generous of you. But before I accept. I wouldn't believe you would just do something like that without having some hooks attached.

He looked at the gold and held back the temptations of reaching for them.
    Zergio
    Zergio

Post by Zergio Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:18 pm

Hooks?

Zergio looked confused but after a couple of seconds he was able to graps the meaning of williams words

No Hooks, I just do generosity to those in need... Also you gave me what I wanted, I wished to know more about you and you gave me a name and the definiton of your powers, what else could I ask for from you that I dont have already... Well I do have more questions...

Zergio took the gold in his hands and stood up walking towards William and offering it to him.

I know Mortals consider gold to be very precious, so I thought you might like it also I have been there when this was replace for the modern coin, still it holds its value so I am sure it will be helpful... Is yours if you want it if not I can give it to some one else...
    Cognito
    Cognito

Post by Cognito Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:44 am

He quietly takes the gold and carefully puts it in his backpack.

You may ask me what you please.
    Zergio
    Zergio

Post by Zergio Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:41 pm

I dont wish to ask anything else for now...

Zergio remain still thinking feeling the cold breeze of the night hitting his body, wondering about the intentions this man had of coming here to this world.
    Cognito
    Cognito

Post by Cognito Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:07 am

I thought you said you wanted to ask more.

He tightened his coat a bit. There was something about this man which gave him the chills. Something that said not to trust him. Still, he was the friendliest guy he had met in years, certaintly the most generous too.
    Zergio
    Zergio

Post by Zergio Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:30 pm

Well right now... there are no other things I would like to know...

Observing his suroundings Zergio, started gathering a couple of rocks then began shaping them on to a bed, slowly the rocks began mixing with eachother untill they became a perfectly confortable bed

I am going to sleep here do you want one?

Zergio sat down on the bed..
    Cognito
    Cognito

Post by Cognito Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:07 pm

He looked a bit awestruck for a moment, then finally said:

There's not a whole lot of space in here, but you could fit one in the opposite corner.
    Zergio
    Zergio

Post by Zergio Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:30 pm

Ye you are right...

Zergio walked to the other side of the room, and began creating another bed just as the one he had already made.

What are your goals?? I mean do you plan to just live here or do you travel a lot??

The bed began taking shape and when it was done, Zergio turned over to the young man.

I am feeling things are about to get a little harsh in this city
    Cognito
    Cognito

Post by Cognito Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:55 pm

Goals...?

He thought for a while before replying:

My goals are simple. Just staying alive. And well, living like this. I grew up with this lifestyle so I don't have a hard time settling in. But I'm curious.

He sat down on the newly made bed.

What's your story?
    Zergio
    Zergio

Post by Zergio Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:00 pm

ooc: Sorry the delay post been crazy with university.

I have many stories, I have lived for longer than you can imagine and I have seen many things right now I am trying to find out more about this city... I remenber when it was build but I am curious about why so many special individuals are crowding in...

Zergio sat down and waited for the conversation to carry on...

About this illusions you can create, do they apply to people with special abilities??

Cognito
    Cognito

Post by Cognito Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:02 am

He looked at the ceiling for a second and put his hand out. A perfect copy of Zergio formed right in the middle of the room. If Zergio would examine it, he could see it's just an illusion.

I can do many things with my illusions. I can handle myself just fine in almost any given situation but I haven't gain full mastery over my powers.
    Zergio
    Zergio

Post by Zergio Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:17 pm

Is that so??

Zergio observed the Illusion, the powers that he was talking about seem pretty mastered already, zergio began thinking about the posibilities of having such an ally.

I am thinking, the sun is about to come out should we wonder around and see what do we find? I am curious about other individuals like you
    Cognito
    Cognito

Post by Cognito Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:07 pm

Willam took a moment to think.

Sure. I'll travel with you. I'm not over my trust issues but I believe it will be an experience.
    Zergio
    Zergio

Post by Zergio Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:31 pm

I am glad to heard that

Zergio stood up and touch the bed that he used to sit down, it slowly disolve in to the air leaving a small garden where the bed was before. the flowers where of different colors, all fresh as if they where in the middle of a giant field with the sun on top of them.

Well do you need coffie? we did not get any sleep I would like to go see the bay I enjoy the rising of the sun since I can remenber and that is very long ago, also it is close by, Lets go if we move quickly we will catch the sun

Zergio waited for William to answer his question in order to move towards the bay.
    Cognito
    Cognito

Post by Cognito Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:09 am

He got up and stretched his back.

Coffee sounds good right now. We could pick up some coffee and then head towards the bay.

He took a step to the door and then stepped aside.

After you.
    Zergio
    Zergio

Post by Zergio Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:33 pm

Zergio waited for William to stand up then walked towards his bed touching it and transforming it in to two small boxes, again a small garden surrounded the area where the bed was. He pick up the two boxed and handed over one to William. You should find coffee in there is an old recipe from the 90's, also I there is a sandwich in there Jam I hope you don't mind.

Zergio moved trough the door and spread his arms as he exit out.Do you want to go flying? or are we going to walk?? Two small wings began growing in Zergio's back until they where big enough to lifting up from the ground. They were eagle wings, black in color, as they finish growing they spread out and cast a small shadow on top of William  , the sun was beginning to come up.
    Cognito
    Cognito

Post by Cognito Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:47 pm

He took the box and walked after Zergio outside. When Zergio suggested flying he gave him a weird look, like he was expecting him to say "joking". When the wing grew out he knew he was dead serious.

Flying would get us there much quicker, yes. But I'm not entirely sure about that, though I could manage I guess.

William looked at the wings in what could be a mixture of awe and doubt.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:38 am