A general rp site that welcomes multiple characters and encourages you to switch between them so you can have the most fun possible as you rp.

William

Cognito

Experience : 29

William

Post by Cognito on Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:36 pm

Name: William
       Nickname: Will
       Race: Human

Hair Style: Braid back
       Hair Color: Dark brown
       Eye Color: Green
       Clothing: Uses clothing that "blends in" most notified is his black coat which he always wears
       Accessories: Thick gloves, black hat that mostly shadows his face. Always carries a standard backpack with gas mask as protection plus other items.
       Other Details: His right arm is robotic, inbuilt with smokescreen launcher. The smoke irrates eyes and causes dry throat if inhaled. Nothing leathal.

Personality: Calm, doesn't like chit-chat and doesn't believe true goodness exist. There's always some evil in everyone.
       Strengths: Smart. Always has a stragety.
       Weaknesses: Gets emotional when reminded about his past
       Hobbies: Chess, reading and markmanship
       Quirks: Has a hard time believing anyone without evidence.

Starting Level(0-3): 2
       Powers: Illusions, can warp illusions into a persons mind making them see or hear things that aren't there.

History: William was a "one of a kind" child. He had very little control of his powers as a kid. Because of that the only friend he had was an illusion. A frigment of his loneliness and the only thing he could call at will and talk to. Since he had no control of his powers, he could not control what it did to others and at the age of 7, his mother had already gone to a mental state hospital. Despised at what he had unwillingly done, his father threw him out. After two days of roaming the streets he was found by a corrupted priest which saw him as an oppertunity to make money. So he was made train his powers everyday, if he did not. He would not get any food. At the age of 11 could finally make vague images at will. The priest used his powers to make others believe that his God spoke through him. Treated poorly as a money-making machine, he took vengence at age 19. The priest's last words when he was found close to death were "I have angered the gods, and they took vengence". He spent the last few years doing "magic shows" for money and occasionally a hit job. Which got him to be able to pay for a run-down appartment to live in.

Last edited by Cognito on Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bloo
    Admin

Experience : 160

Re: William

Post by Bloo on Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:48 pm

Approved.

If someone were to focus on the illusion (if in a fight, use an action to check) and they have higher focus than you, they can see through your illusion. Just a note.
    Avytrius
    Admin

Experience : 114

Post by Avytrius on Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:32 am

Due to recent discussion amongst the administration team, a slight adjustment needs to be made to your illusion power. Instead of requiring a Focus simply greater than your Endurance, players now only require a minimum of Focus equal to your Endurance.

I.E. if a player actively checks for your illusions, and your Endurance and their Focus are equal, they can see through them.

They still need to actively check for your illusions.

Strength- 100 ♠️ Focus- 100 ♠️ Accuracy- 100 ♠️ Speed- 100 ♠️ Health- 400
    Cognito

Experience : 29

Post by Cognito on Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:10 am

Alright. I guess I can go with that.

Another thing though. First of: I was planning to use my illusions for like scouting. Sending them brief distances.

Secondly: If I would end up in a tight situation and would make about ten illusions of myself, could the opponent use an active check to see through all of the illusions and locate me?
    Bloo
    Admin

Experience : 160

Post by Bloo on Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:07 am

First: Yes, that's fine.

Second: If you made the ten illusions in one action, then they'd all be the same illusion. But if you used 10 actions to make 10 illusions of yourself, then you have 10 different illusions, and they'd need to use an action on each one.

{ Focus: 130 }{ Accuracy: 100 }{ Speed:100}{ Health:440 }
    Kaname Godfrey
    Kaname's Theme

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:15 am