A general rp site that welcomes multiple characters and encourages you to switch between them so you can have the most fun possible as you rp.

Midnight Stroll

Bloo
    Admin

Experience : 160

Midnight Stroll

Post by Bloo on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:01 pm

Kaname was strolling through town, much later than he'd normally wish to stay out, but his mind was clouded and he was bored. He tried to zone out to his music that he had blaring in his ears, but the horrid stench of the city kept him locked in reality. He considered burning something down, just to show that he could, but he wasn't sure he wanted to get involved with the military at the moment. He was a little tired.

"Che. Nothing to do in this damn town these days."

He grumbled to himself as cars sped by him and a new song started to play. It was one of his favorites, and ironically it was about burning cities. It was like God was telling him it was time to destroy this stain of a city.
    RoyLancaster
    Admin

Experience : 120

Re: Midnight Stroll

Post by RoyLancaster on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:12 pm

I was driving home from work, working late as usual, trying to figure out exactly how to advance my position within the company. I knew I couldn't do any actual work. I hadn't done a lick of that so far in the year I'd been with the company, though I suppose the little shit that this body had belonged to before had done some, because it still seemed like people had some sort of expectation from me. I still needed to fix that.

Anyhow, without working, I figured the only way I would be able to take the position of the higher-ups would be to take the higher-ups. I just needed a method to do so that wouldn't bloody my own hands. I could hire a mercenary, but they're too unreliable, and cost too much. Too many loose ends there. I supposed I could hire one and then murder him afterward. That sounded like it might work. I put that in the back of my head for later, because it always helps to have more than one plan.

It seemed that as I was thinking, I lost track of the road again, because I felt a bit of a bump, and when I looked up, I seemed to be on a crash course straight toward some poor chap on the sidewalk. I suppose he may not have noticed me coming up behind him due to his music, which I was pretty sure I could hear even in my car through his headphones. Oh well. If the idiot wanted to burn his ears out that badly, an early trip to Hell wouldn't be so bad. I didn't bother to change my course. I could always clean it up later. Or have someone else do it.
    Bloo
    Admin

Post by Bloo on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:29 pm

Just when Kaname was leaning towards burning something down, he felt a force coming towards him from behind. He glanced over his shoulder at the speeding car with a firm scowl. Who was this idiot? Was he out to kill me? These questions shot through Kaname's head, as he stopped and just stayed still.

"A fool and his head are easily parted."

Kaname mumbled as he simply reversed the force of the car inwardly. The front of the car crumpled and the machine stopped almost immediately. Kaname pulled his headphones out as he walked around the wreckage slowly with a sick grin on his face.

"Who do you think you are, trying to kill ME? Do you WANT to die? 'Cuz I bet I could send you to hell pretty easily."

Kaname's tone hinted at his insanity as he came up on the drivers side door, waiting to see who managed to crawl out.
    RoyLancaster
    Admin

Post by RoyLancaster on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:44 pm

I was pretty impressed with the way he stopped my car seemingly just by looking at it. He seemed to have an appropriate level of power. Maybe he could be the mercenary I would hire. This wasn't the outcome I was expecting when this whole situation started, but I wasn't particularly disappointed with the result.

When he began to walk up to me, I attempted to roll down the window to have a chat, but then I realized that because he destroyed my car, the window wasn't exactly working. In fact the door kind of wasn't working either. I ended up having to punch the window out, then attempt to wiggle my body out that way. Didn't really work. My entire lower half and my right arm was stuck, trapped inside the rubble of the car.

When he spoke, though, it was like music to my ears. I let out a huge sigh and visibly relaxed to the point where it may have looked as if I had suddenly fallen unconscious. Oh my god, seriously? That is exactly what I need. If you could be so kind and go ahead and do that for me, I'd really appreciate it.

I had half a mind to crawl out of the car and just leave the rest of my trapped body behind, but I felt like I wanted to have a conversation with this potential hire beforehand.
    Bloo
    Admin

Post by Bloo on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:55 pm

Kaname got a response he wasn't expecting from the victim. He was asking to get sent to Hell. This was enough to get Kaname's interest for long enough not to crush him. He bit back a growl as he approached just in time to see him try and fail to get out of the window. This guy was strange. It seemed he wasn't even in pain from the forceful stopping of the vehicle that would leave most crippled for life. He obviously had some form of special powers.

"...now you have my attention, kid. Who are you, and why the hell do you want to go to Hell? Or are you just trying to show how brave you are? Che, if that's it you can cut the act. I'll kill you whether you're brave or not."

Kaname was now at the window, looking down on his trapped prey as well as talking down to him. His tones was obviously condescending, and he wondered if the injured guy could even understand that he was being talked down to.

"Do you know who I am? Kaname Godfrey, and I crush swine like you just because I can. So give me a reason not to."
    RoyLancaster
    Admin

Post by RoyLancaster on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:09 pm

At the last statement, I stopped whatever I was doing, looked him dead in the eye (which was a bit difficult given the angle he was looking down at me from) and said Do I know who you are? No. I don't care. Do you know why I don't care? Do you even know who I am?

With that, I looked down, shrugged, and scratched the back of my head. My tone went from serious back to somewhat jovial. Probably not. No one does, really. I'm just that guy that wears that suit and works at that place. That's about it really.

I gripped the top of my car through my window and pulled myself out, detaching my torso from my lower body at the waist. Given that my right arm was stuck as well, I detached myself at the shoulder there, thinking that would be the cleanest and easiest break. I pulled myself onto the roof of my car and propped myself up with my remaining arm, leaking a little blood. Not too much blood, though, since my heart doesn't actually pump, so overall, it wasn't as messy as it could have been.

It was at this point that I responded to his first statements. I ignored the Hell bit though. If he got far enough, he'd learn about that later. Brave? You kidding? I'm not even brave enough to do my own dirty work. Hell, I'm still looking for someone to hire for some assassinations. That may be a little rougher though, given that my wallet was in my pants, and my pants were on my legs, and my legs are a bit stuck. Oh well. What can you do? I shrugged with my crutch arm and my stub, but it didn't really work, and in fact caused me to wobble over and end up on my chest on top of the car. I decided I'd just stay there and crane my neck up to look at the guy. It was an awkward angle, but nothing a broken neck couldn't fix.
    Bloo
    Admin

Post by Bloo on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:24 pm

Kaname was more than just caught off guard when the man decided to simply rip himself away from the car, tearing off his arm and legs as he did. The whole while he seemed completely calm and perhaps apathetic. What the hell WAS this guy? Then he laid on top of the car, and snapped his own neck to be able to look at Kaname while he spoke. Kaname just stood there for a moment and stared, his head turned to the side slightly as he tried to process everything that was happening. He couldn't quite understand how the man could rip himself apart like that, or why he hadn't bled out immediately.

"...gotta be honest, this isn't how I planned my day. Meeting a... whatever you are."

Kaname looked into the car, as if to inspect it and make sure it wasn't some illusion that the man was pulling on him. He wasn't the kind of guy who liked being fooled. It seemed that everything was indeed legit. Or a really really goo illusion that deserved a medal.

"So... you need an assassin, then. That sounds easy enough. I just happen to be able to kill any... well, almost anything I guess. I'm not even sure where I'd start with you. So who do you need assassinated? Maybe we can make a deal here."
    RoyLancaster
    Admin

Post by RoyLancaster on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:44 pm

Oh, I'm just a guy. No need to be a "whatever I am."

He seemed interested, and he seemed powerful. I decided I'd throw the idea at him, and see where it lead. See, I'm a man with a few goals and aspirations. Thing is, in order to complete these goals and aspirations, I need a certain amount of power. I have a little power in my current position in life, but I kinda need more, you see?

Now, I work at a place called The Mattress Company. One of the most original names I can think of. I'm probably about six or seven steps down from controlling the whole thing. If I were to hire an assassin, see, I'd need about six or seven people killed. Catch my drift?

The only negative thing about this whole deal is that these people who think they're my bosses don't really have power. Well, one guy does, but the rest of them are just normal human businessmen. Easy, boring kills. The only reason I can't take them out myself is because if I got that blood on my hands, I'd be suspect, and then I wouldn't be able to take advantage of the position you'd get me. So I need a someone, namely you, to be doing the killing on my behalf.

You don't have to kill them all, of course. I can find someone else to finish off the ones you chicken out of taking down. If we talk monetarily, I'd say I can pay you about ten thousand for each kill, but if you kill all seven, I'll bump the lot up to one hundred thousand. Does that appeal to you?

I looked down at my hand, nonchalantly flicking off a bug that had landed upon it. Without looking back up, I calmly said And the best part of the deal is, if you do well, you get to kill me too.
    Bloo
    Admin

Post by Bloo on Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:42 pm

The deal actually didn't sound bad from a business standpoint, all he had to do was kill6 powerless humans, and one that has a power. Kaname preferred his victims to at least be able to defend himself, but the promise of 100 thousand dollars, and the image of Kanames current home (it was a dirty empty room with a dirty mattress on the floor), made him reconsider being picky about his victims.

"So you're so desperate to own a mattress company that you'd pay $100,000, and assassinate 7 people for it? You're a real special sonuvabitch, you know that?"

Kaname scuffed as he turned his back to the man, reaching into his jacket pocket for a cigarette that he found himself so addicted to. He leaned back on the car, avoiding the blood, and stayed quiet for a little bit as he seemed to contemplate his morals for a little bit. Who was he kidding? He had no morals... right?

"Fine, I'll do it, but you better pay up when I'm done, you got me? Who exactly should I be killing, and where can I find them?"
    Eki

Experience : 22

Post by Eki on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:39 pm

Death walked down the walkway of a seemingly deserted street. For a city, she guessed there are some roads that hardly anyone travel. She spotted a smoking car and an individual as she came closer. Mortals were always interested in automated wheeled machinations within the last forty years, and still prone to accidental deaths within them. She witnessed many souls that died in this manner. However it seemed the man was speaking to someone. On inspection, he was speaking to a torso with one arm and a twisted neck. It was speaking back to the man.

An immortal? Undead? It feels... tainted...

She stopped and just observed the situation. They were both interested in whatever they were speaking of, and it would of been rude to impede onto their conversation. Mortals hated being interrupted.
    RoyLancaster
    Admin

Post by RoyLancaster on Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:24 am

I decided it was probably about time to start regenerating. I had aired out enough. As such, I fixed my neck first, putting it back the way it was, then regrew my lost limbs, finishing the arm off first simply because it's not as long as the legs. Given the nature of the suits I wear (all organic material, with the creepy part being all my organic material), I could remake it in the process, so I didn't have to walk around naked for a while until I recovered some clothing.

I finished and sat cross-legged upon my car, not necessarily looking at this man, but not necessarily avoiding looking at him. That's actually the easy part. I can handle setting it up. I'm on the whatchamacallit board, you know, the one with all the important people. If any of us call a meeting, the others are obliged to respond, so I can very easily get all eight of us in one room. And then you come in.

If you're concerned about security, which I'm sure you're not, then don't be. I have that covered. I have the cameras in the building set up so I can literally wire them into my brain, becoming like their computer. I can just block or delete any data I want from transmitting. Simple enough.

What I'm thinking is this. I call the meeting, and we're there. Then you come in, some rampaging murderer that "somehow" found his way past security. In order to help promote the idea that I'm innocent, when you begin to slaughter the rest of them, you need to include me too, so it looks like you tried to murder me as well as them. We need to make it look like the only reason I survived was because of my abilities, as would probably be the case if something like this ever happened legitimately.

The one guy with powers besides me though, he may be a little rough. He's currently a level 4, so slightly out of my scope to take on alone. It'd be best if I stayed out of your fight, since you should be able to handle him, but if you need any assistance during the fight, I'm sure I can provide some support whilst still maintaining an image of innocence.

Final thing though. I don't like loose ends. I pointed with my thumb towards our only viewer, who appeared recently. Seems we have one. I'd really prefer not to have my plan, and thus, my innocence, spoiled by a random bystander, so consider this your first test or some such. I'll give you another ten thousand if you deal with this situation for me.
    Bloo
    Admin

Post by Bloo on Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:44 am

Kaname stared apathetically as the man regrew right in front of him. It might have been amazing earlier, but from what Kaname had already seen of his abilities it wasn't really far fetched to think he could repair himself on his own. In fact, it'd be a little disturbing if the man COULDN'T put himself back together, seeing as he was the one who tore himself apart in the first place.

The plan sounded easier when spoken aloud, though Kaname was tempted to stop the man and suggest they found someplace more private, especially considering the newcomer that had dropped into eavesdropping distance. He decided instead to use his power to prevent the need to worry about eavesdroppers. He almost regretted not doing so when the Mattress Man acknowledged the newcomer. He told Kaname to deal with it, and his first thought went to kill. He didn't want to do that, though he wasn't sure why. That's when his next idea came in and that one seemed much more fun. Kaname spoke quietly, so the girl wouldn't be able to hear.

"Then I'll meet you at this pleasant little bar down the road from here. It's called The Dive. You can buy me some drinks. Oh, and sorry ahead of time, I guess."

Kaname let out a slightly psychotic laugh as he casually tapped the car with his foot, then used his power to amplify the force, sending the car and the man on top of it soaring away, assuming he stayed on it. It'd do well enough to make it look like the two weren't making any sort of a deal. Kaname turned his attention to the girl next, his head cocked to the side in a questioning manner.

"And who might you be? Just a casual watcher, enjoying the show? Or do you have some business with me?"
    Eki

Post by Eki on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:19 am

The torso fixed himself up, but it would seem the tainted being would have need of it's abilities soon, since the young man sent him and his machine flying away. He returned his attention to her, asking Death if she had business with him.

Alas, thou shalt endure from thine encounter. Thou hast some sort of curious technique, as did the other. Art thou a protagonist? Or art thou...

She walks forward. Or seemed to, as she floated an inch above the ground towards him She stopped a few feet away from the man. She could almost hear the electronic device playing some sort of music on the man.

An antagonist?
    Bloo
    Admin

Post by Bloo on Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:59 am

Kaname raised his head, a look of confusion across his face. Had he found the strangest woman in all of Alacritas? He could barely even understand what she was trying to say. Frankly, it was annoying, he thought. Still, he went through the trouble of saving her, he couldn't just go off and kill her now.

"...antagonist, protagonist, what difference does it make? We're all here to write a story ain't we? Why would I spoil the ending for you just because you asked?"

Kaname gave another slightly crazed chuckle as he stepped closer to the girl, close enough that she was probably a little uncomfortable. He inspected her like she was some piece of meat at a grocery store. She was strange, the way she dressed, the way she spoke... everything about her seemed strange. Though, in this city strange seemed to be the new normal. The question stood out, then, was she the real deal? Or was she some poser who pretended to be a freak to get attention?

"Now what's a precious little thing like you wandering about at this hour, eh? You lost?"

Kaname asked with a sadistic grin marring his face as he stepped even closer to the girl, so her back was touching his chest and his face was right in her ear, whispering every word from that point on.

"You could run into some very dangerous people wandering about like that."
    Eki

Post by Eki on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:20 am

Thou hast the tongue of unrivaled youth, one unchallenged by many. The chance of thee becoming an antihero of this city's story is relatively high.

He got in close proximity to her, inspecting her like some trophy. Maybe is own self confidence and ignorance overcame her aura of fear? Strong souls do ignore it from time to time. He wondered why she was out this late and warned her of dangerous individuals.

I hast come to this city from a foreign land, to see it's characters. I fear no soul. Not even thou.

She turned around, stepping back from the man.

I go by many names, but thee can call me Death.
    Bloo
    Admin

Post by Bloo on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:49 am

Kaname felt the urge to frown at the girl who said it was likely that he'd become the antihero of this city. The hell gave her that idea? He wasn't one to save people, or protect things... well, sure he'd chosen to protect the girl, but that was different, right? The more he thought about it the more frustrating it became. It was such a simple statement from the girl and it got into his head deeper than he thought possible.

"You're the first to say me and hero in the same sentence without laughing. I wouldn't hold your breath, but hey... anything's possible I guess."

Kaname felt the urge to reach out and touch the girl, almost just to make sure she was real. She'd called herself Death, but he was hesitant to believe such a bold statement. Kaname had been around death far too much to believe that it had all come from this one girl. Kaname couldn't resist much more, though generally he hated touching anyone, which made him thankful for his power as it made it extremely easy not to touch anyone he didn't want to. He reached out and laid his hand on the girls shoulder. It felt strange, the warmth of another body wasn't what he felt. It was almost cold. Death was... chilling.

"So you're not even a little bit scared of me? Then what does Death fear? Not a soul, but everyone's scared of something... so tell me, deep down, at your core, what scares Death? Could it be something poetic, like life? Is that why you speak so coldly and impersonal?"
    Avytrius
    Admin

Experience : 114

Post by Avytrius on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:10 am

A man suddenly appeared on the scene of the gathering, walking towards it with an attitude of determination, but no hurry. He was a bit unusual as far as the word unusual went; blood red hair and eyes to boot. He wore a military uniform, which only amped up the unusual factor, along with a hat. His boots made thick thuds on the ground as he walked straight on over to the two civilians; one of which he noted was a woman that looked like she was some kind of goth; though there was no black hair or makeup, and the other was a man. He gave both of them only a quick glance before looking down at the ground where scrap metal and broken glass from the car had fallen, and then, without even looking around from the car, just looked directly at it, walking toward it without so much as a word to the two behind him.

He could deal with them after.

He slowly made his way to what the poor excuse for what could be called a car down the street, inspecting it first. Leaning his head a bit, he found somebody was missing their lower torso. Examining the scene a bit further, he then made his way towards the man that was lying not far from it. He seemed to be in perfect condition, even though the clothes on all of the missing parts matched.

I'm assuming the man that lost his lower half in that car is you? he asked the man.

His voice could be described in many words. Strong, bold, unwavering...chilling. He wasn't trying to intimidate the man...but in a situation such as this, thoroughness was key.
    RoyLancaster
    Admin

Post by RoyLancaster on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:08 am

My eyes opened with a start. Wow. I sat up, rubbing the back of my head. Not many things knock me out. It's been a while since I've had anything resembling sleep. Kind of miss it.

I looked up at the army guy who appeared. I was glad he hadn't shown up during my conversation with my assassin, otherwise there may have been complications. A man from the army would probably do something about an assassination plot on seven relatively high ranking city members. Eight, if you counted myself.

No, actually, that was my cohort that I worked with. We had to dress similarly for the job, so I'd understand the confusion. Then I made a slightly confused face, and followed that up with Actually, though, no, I don't understand the confusion. There's half of him there. I'm kind of all here.

I stood up slowly, attempting to mimic someone who had just been in a car crash and actually felt it. When I was up, I stared directly into the man's eyes, which was difficult because he was a bit taller than I was. Who do you think you are? I yelled at him. I just lost my friend! I worked with that man, and now he is dead! And you come in here, accusing me of being him, like I'm some sort of immortal man who can randomly regrow body parts!

I reached up to slap him in my fake anger. I figured it would help me sell it
    Eki

Post by Eki on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:00 pm

The young man had to confirm with a touch on her shoulder. She could see the shiver of sudden realization that she was cold. It wasn't odd for humans to be warm, though.

I am immortal. As long as there is creation, I exist. I shall outlive humanity. So if thine hast a fear... it would be-

She saw a man going towards where the wrecked vehicle. Seems they were attracting a crowd of sorts.

Revealed later. Thou seemeth like a curious soul. Would thou honor a humble request and grant thee shelter?

As much as she wanted to witness the characters of this city, if someone was investigating the situation, she didn't want to have to kill them to cover her trail.
    Bloo
    Admin

Post by Bloo on Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:29 am

This girl was frustrating and bold, Kaname could tell very quickly. She didn't answer his question, which had irritated him. He rarely took interest in anything that didn't involve him, but when he did he expected to be answered. Then she showed her nerve asking for shelter right after. Something about it pushed him to say no, but at the same time he had wasted effort to save the girl, it'd be a waste to stop at this point... that was good enough reason, right?

"Depends on your definition of shelter, woman. I can hardly call what I have suitable for Death herself, but it's good enough for me so I don't plan on hearing any sort of bitching if you don't like it."

Kaname grunted, not even sure why he'd said yes to the request. Normally he wouldn't do anything for anyone unless they had something to offer in return... maybe she had a power that altered his personality? No, that'd be too far fetched. He'd almost certainly notice something like that.

"Either way, we should probably move away from here. If the military is already showing up, then trouble is sure to follow. I'm definitely gettin' outta here before that. Feel free to follow if you want, woman."

Kaname spit out rather quickly before stalking off along the same route he was going before the car found him. He would have to meet the Mattress Man at the bar, but it was probably best to let things cool off first. Who knew who could identify Kaname being involved in this incident?

{ Focus: 130 }{ Accuracy: 100 }{ Speed:100}{ Health:440 }
    Kaname Godfrey
    Kaname's Theme
    Avytrius
    Admin

Post by Avytrius on Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:49 pm

Kyte could only smirk menacingly as the man said the lower part of the torso in the car belonged to one of his coworkers, saying that the people in his business wore matching outfits, so he could understand why Kyte was confused.

He then started going off on Kyte, saying he actually didn't understand Kyte's confusion at all, since he was perfectly fine and his cohort was not. It was amusing, really. He raised his voice, asking who Kyte thought he was, and said that his friend was dead again, accosting Kyte for accusing him of being an immortal man who could randomly regenerate body parts. That actually caused Kyte to chuckle a little before Roy tried slapping him. An instant before his hand connected, Kyte caught it with little difficulty, squeezing his arm.

I think thou doth protest too much.

He pushed the man's arm away, letting his own arm drop as he puts his hands behind his back. As if on cue, all of the metal bits from Roy's car accident, even to the tiniest slivers, suddenly lifted from their sites and started rotating around Kyte slowly.

I mean, come on. Lying to me? That's just cute. If you want to lie, you need to cover your tracks. For example, where would your friend have gone? I'm sure if you were legitimately traumatized by this event you might have mentioned someone had carried off his corpse. There's no blood leading from either of your car's locations to indicate he was dragged or carried off. Not to mention that you're overplaying your part. This is a human tragedy, not a soap opera.

And you put in too much detail for your story. You were doing fine until you said I was accusing you of being an immortal who could regenerate their limbs. Sure, I might have hinted that you needed to regenerate...but immortal?

Anyslut, I'm not here to accuse you of being inhuman. I'm just here to help.

After his words, the car suddenly reformed as if inflated like a balloon, missing a bunch of pieces. Kyte put all of the metal pieces back in without even looking at it; the scrap pieces simply melding back into the car. Within seconds, it was in fit condition; save for all of the broken glass.

Here. A token of good will. But I would like to know how this accident happened in the first place. And remember, if you're going to lie...at least make it good.

Kyte's eyes started glowing a menacing blood red as he waited for Roy to respond, though he kept an amused look. It was hard to tell whether he was about to harm Roy or he was just playing around with him.

Strength- 100 ♠️ Focus- 100 ♠️ Accuracy- 100 ♠️ Speed- 100 ♠️ Health- 400
    RoyLancaster
    Admin

Post by RoyLancaster on Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:31 pm

I blinked as the man recreated my car. I didn't pay too much attention to his words, just walked around the car, making sure it was all fine.

Impressive. You seem like a pretty useful guy to have around. I thought about it for a moment, then gave him an offer. Who's your current employer? I'm gonna have some changes in the workplace go down soon, and once they are, I feel like I could use someone of your talents on my team. The pay's pretty good, if you care about that.

Chuck's Theme
    Eki

Post by Eki on Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:35 pm

Thou shall not regret this.

She followed the young man. His demeanor interested him, and she wanted to investigate him further. Maybe her interacting with him initiated a character development even he wasn't aware of yet.
    Dorian Featherfall

Experience : 42

Post by Dorian Featherfall on Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:16 pm

The whole commotion was bound to attract attention eventually, Dorian was just surprised there wasn't more of a crowd yet. Perched atop one of the more taller buildings in the area, a man shrouded in white looked down upon the streets at the little evidence that was left of the accident he had heard not to long ago. He had to get a closer look. Dorian back off the corner of the build and silently dashed across the roof to another edge, where a slightly smaller building stood. He leaped up off the roof, and landed on the other, rolling forward as he hit the ground. The ninja slid to a stop, before reversing his direction and running back at the building he just jumped off of. He activated his ability as he ran, turning himself, and what he wore, invisible. He leaped off the edge, and hit the other building gracefully, before jumping off again, bouncing back and forth between the two buildings. Lower and lower until he hit the ground.

Keeping up his veil, Dorian quietly stepped over to the skid marks on the road. There wasn't much sign of an accident here, aside from broken glass and tire marks, but this was quite the place he heard the sound from. He looked off into the direction that the burnt rubber lead to, but he could see nothing down the road. Dorian then looked down the other way and could make out a car and two people standing by it. Cautiously, he began to approach them, gliding across the ground, not making a sound, being careful not step on any broken glass. As he grew closer to the two, he slowed his paced down, until he stopped at hearing distance.
    Avytrius
    Admin

Post by Avytrius on Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:41 pm

OOC: I apologize for the delay. I was on vacation.

BIC: The man started inspecting his work, saying that it was impressive, and that he would be a pretty useful guy to have around. He asked who he worked for currently, because he was going to make some job changes in his company and that once everything went down, he would like to have someone like Kyte backing him. He mentioned the rewards would be large, if Kyte was interested.

Kyte chuckled a bit.

"You're right. I would be a good addition to your cause. However, while I may indeed be interested in a future partnership...I am my own employer. I have my own industry here in Alacritas. And then there's the part where you can't give me a straight answer."

Kyte grinned, turning to leave.

"It was nice meeting you, whatever-your-name-is. I'm sure we'll see each other around."

Kyte walked down the street, exiting the area.

Strength- 100 ♠️ Focus- 100 ♠️ Accuracy- 100 ♠️ Speed- 100 ♠️ Health- 400

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:27 pm